“I stopped going to outback a couple years ago....”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #121 of 476 Restaurants in Roanoke
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Roanoke, Virginia
“I stopped going to outback a couple years ago....”
Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

But i went with a friend and the restaurant looked to have been slightly remodeled. The service was excellent...the food was great and as ordered...i will definitely return to this location.

1 Thank klay36

Christiansburg, Virginia, United States
“Great Food”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Roanoke Outback has great food and service, and the only thing that woul make this place better is if they would build one on the Northside of Roanoke. It's really out of the way from everything on the Valleyview side.

• Visited October 2012
Westminster, MD
“Not good.”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

This was my first trip to an Outback, and was very disappointed. I've always seen long lines, and the parking lots filled, so I assumed the food must be good. NOT! The "famous" blooming onion, was ok. I ordered a pork fillet with an apricot sauce. It had an artificial/off taste. Maybe passed it's prime. I tasted one piece and passed on it. The garlic smashed potatoes were good, as were the green beans. I'm sorry I didn't try their steak.
I gave an adverage rating because maybe I ordered the wrong entree. The place was jammed with people. Maybe my expectations were too high.
The servers were attentive and friendly.

Visited September 2012
Roanoke, Virginia
“Excellent”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

We eat at outback steakhouse evrey week it is very good!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank ilovepugs1998
Glen Burnie, Maryland
“Good food as expected.”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

We thoroughly enjoy the Outback chain of restauraants. The food here was as good here any other Outback we have eaten at.

Visited June 2012

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!