“Last Ditch Food”

Subway
Ranked #336 of 498 Restaurants in Roanoke
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Fast Food
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Subway is a place to go when there are no other options. The bread is soft and doughy, unlike the crusty bread used for real subs. The bread is baked on site. I wish they would bring good bread in from a real bakery. Basically all the meats and toppings taste the same. The bottom line is the subs are cheap. You get what you pay for.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

I love their services and attitude. They made me feel like I was at home. Great people

Reviewed May 17, 2012

The crew are always pleaant and efficient, and the food tasty for the cost.

Reviewed April 25, 2012

I usually enjoy the sandwiches at Subway. The last time I ate there my daughter noticed knats flying all around the bread stored inside. She called it to the servers attention which she got out a fresh one, BUT, she just moved the knatty one to the side instead of throwing it away. We both wondered, what did she do w/ the knatty one once we left??

Reviewed April 14, 2012

They always have monthly price specials and the food is good.

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!