“Best Italian Food in Roanoke”

Luigi's Italian Gourmet Restaurant
Ranked #46 of 518 Restaurants in Roanoke
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 22, 2016

My family and I have been dining at Luigi's for years. The food is consistently delicious. Every meal comes with a salad and italian bread but for a little extra you can substitute for the garlic bread which is ultra delicious! The menu is pretty big and there are exceptional dishes under each heading, The prices vary. I highly recommend the filet mignon and shrimp caeser special. The staff at the restaurant are extremely friendly and very helpful. The maitre'd will instantly treat you as if you were part of her family. The interior of the building itself will give you a very cozy home-like feeling as well, you really do feel like you are getting an authentic home cooked meal at a "home away from home." If you live in the Roanoke area and haven't been here, you should definitely go or if you are just passing through.. you won't regret it.

Reviewed February 22, 2016

Great food and wonderful service. Always enjoy Luigis when I go back to Roanoke, Nice wine list - try the Veal Saltimboca

Reviewed February 22, 2016

Amazing food and service. We visit Luigi's often. If feels like we a visiting family and we have never been disappointed in the food. They have a great wine list. we are always greated with enthusiasm when we arrive. I love this place. It is a staple in our dinning choices.

Reviewed February 22, 2016

My experience at Luigi's was awesome. I do't usually eat out because I am very picky, but I was one happy and very satisfied customer tonight. The food was wonderful, and so was the customer service. The dining facility was immaculate, just an overall splendid experience. They will be seeing me back there at least once per month. I am not affiliated with this restaurant in any way, as a matter of fact, I do own my own restaurant, and it is of a completely different ethnicity.

Reviewed February 22, 2016

The service is outstanding the food is always as good as it gets great wine and drinks
I've been eating here foe 30 plus years and its always the same the best