“Always great food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 22, 2016

The service is outstanding the food is always as good as it gets great wine and drinks
I've been eating here foe 30 plus years and its always the same the best

Reviewed February 22, 2016 via mobile

Every visit has been the same....wonderful from the service to the food. Taking my granddaughter there in two weeks for our night out. She is ten and I have been wanting to take her to Lugi's. My husband and I try to go once a month. Our favorite place.

Reviewed December 29, 2015

We made a reservation for a family group which was waiting for us and we were greeted nicely upon arrival, but unfortunately that was the highlight of our experience. Each person ordered a different entree with none being acceptable enough to recommend. Lobster tail was overcooked and rubber like, shrimp scampi had so much garlic not able to eat, stuffed flounder had little flavor, scallops with pasta dish was marginal and shrimp with pasta had shrimp with a medicinal taste. The server had to be reminded to bring bread which arrived some time after the entrees were served and once received the bread was stale. Within our group there are many who have extensive travel and dining experience and this ranks as one of the worst. In comparison the same group went to Carlos a few days later for a wonderful experience and would highly recommend.

Reviewed December 6, 2015

There were 4 of us for dinner. Our waiter was knowledgable, attentive and very personable. The mushrooms stufffed with crab were very good. Between us we had the veal parm, chicken parm and veal masrsalla. They were all delicious! The only negative thing I can say about our experience was something beyond the control of the restaurant - people should be considerate of other diners and should not take infants out to dinner when they obviously need to be home in bed. Otherwise, Luigi's was the perfect choice for a foodie's birthday celebration!

Reviewed November 26, 2015

The service here is amazing and always quick. If you are looking for a place that takes care of their guests like family then you need to stop in at Luigi's. I will recommend over and over and will absolutely be back myself.