“Lunch or Dinner Option”

Dining options: Reservations
Moneta, Virginia
“Lunch or Dinner Option”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Best Mexican food in the Roanoke Valley, Abuelos is consistently delicious , fresh, and the service is always good. We visit Abuelos whenever we can!

Visited February 2013

Long Beach, CA
“Gluten free menu”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I loved the personal attention to our needs when we asked about gluten-free selections. The chef came to out to answer our questions and suggest alternate preparations in order to fit our dietary needs.

Visited April 2013
Harrisburg, PA
“Nice decor, good, but average food”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I personally thought the food was just okay and probably not made fresh onsite. I would compare it to an Olive Garden or chain steak house, but for Mexican food. If you like Olive Garden, Longhorn Steakhouse, etc., you'll probably like this.

• Visited July 2013
Roanoke, Virginia, United States
“Incredible Food and Service Every Time I've eaten there.”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

The service has been great from the greeter to the wait staff. Management is exceptional. Food is always hot and perfectly prepared. Great Selection. Appetizers through dessert. Will eat there every chance I get.

• Visited July 2013
Malvern, Pennsylvania
“A Nice Find for Tex-Mex”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Ended up here after missing another restaurant. My group was pleasantly surprised by the decor, the service, and the food. I had the 4 enchilada meal, and substituted a tamal for the 4th enchilada. The enchiladas were good, and the tamal was better than most I've found in the East.

All-in-all a very pleasant experience. I'll be back next trip.

Visited June 2013

Been to Abuelo's? Share your experiences!