“Always my favorite Mexican in Roanoke”
Review of Abuelo's

Abuelo's
Ranked #16 of 498 Restaurants in Roanoke
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

Our extended family enjoyed dinner here on Black Friday, knowing the food is always great. Staff were gracious handling our large group, and kept the chips and salsa flowing. Really enjoyed the seafood enchilladas...

Reviewed November 9, 2012

The food and atmosphere has always been amazing here. The lunch specials are fantastic, the drinks and chips and salsa are awesome. I have never had a complaint there but the service over the past few years was horrible. The food took forever, your order could be wrong, once I was literally scared of my waitress. BUT in the past few months since I have gone back we have left each time but not before personally speaking with a manager about how outstanding our service has been. The food has been terrific, drinks are constantly refilled and the service has again been wonderful. What a complete turnaround and I am so glad. The place with the great food and bad service is now just awesome all the way around.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I sat outside as it was a pretty nice day. Service was ok and the food was fine just nothing extra special about it at all.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Way better than your average Mexican chain restaraunt! Everything we ordered was excellent and our server was attentive.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Two burritos and a large margaurita was just a perfect way to get the afternoon started.
We ate at the outdoor patio and found the place to be spotless with good food and prompt service!

Been to Abuelo's? Share your experiences!