“Our Favorite”

Dining options: Reservations
Covington, Virginia
“Our Favorite”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

We first went here a couple weeks ago while our daughter attended the Hunter Hayes concert at the Roanoke Civic Center. We loved our meal and the service. The portions are huge. My husband raved about his burrito and taco and said they were probably some of the best he has ever had. We both also loved the rice. We definitely will be back!

• Visited April 2014

Mount Laurel, New Jersey
“Great food, service, & value”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

We recently had a great lunch at El Rodeo on Electric Road in Roanoke. The service was prompt & friendly and the beer was nice and cold. Each of our entree's was delicious with ample proportions that we had leftovers to take home with us. Our waiter was particularly attentive to getting our 3 year granddaughter's order just right. He was equally attentive to the table next to us which consisted of three Moms having lunch out with a total of their four young children.

Great food at a great price, in a colorful, cheery atmosphere!.

• Visited January 2014
“Mexican food thats just good”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

This place is sitting on top of a hill, and it has fabulous outdoor dining the décor is relevant to the Hispanic culture, and the food has a great taste, its authentic but also for those who are into a Tex-Mex which is an Americanized Mexican food this place has it all, they sometimes on special occasions have Mariachi bands, Salsa bands, which I've only seen a couple of times, they really need to get more salsa bands since there aren't that many in the area. I go here at least once a month and I would definitely recommend it to anyone that wants a great Mexican meal.

Visited June 2013
Roanoke, Virginia
“Less than ordinary”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

This local chain is popular, but I don't know why. The food is just not very good. Once I ordered chiles relleno. I got a green bell pepper stuffed with ground beef with a slice of processed cheese on top. Ugh. We just avoid El Rodeo now.

Roanoke, Virginia
“My Friends and I Love To Eat Here!”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

The service is prompt, the food is great, and the place is clean! We eat there almost once a week! We love the chips and salsa, and I always get the delicious cheese dip. Be sure to try the Arroz a la Mexicana, it is delicious!

• Visited May 2013