“Excellent Food, Great large portions!!”
Review of El Rodeo

El Rodeo
Ranked #196 of 478 Restaurants in Roanoke
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Roanoke
“Excellent Food, Great large portions!!”
Reviewed May 15, 2012

I got a to-go order and it was way past my expectations. It was very large portions, not only did a get a large portion of my entree but it also came with a large bag of toriliia chips and salsa. You definitely get your money's worth and did I mention it was delicious!!!

• Visited May 2012

Roanoke, Virginia
“Great food!”
Reviewed February 15, 2012

Great food! I especially love the Fajitas Burrito (Chicken)!

Vinton, Virginia, United States
“Hmmmmmmmmmm”
Reviewed January 23, 2012

Hate to say it, but most Mexican food tastes and looks the same to me..........like refried beans refried

Boone, North Carolina
“Rolled the Dice..”
Reviewed November 26, 2011

And it came out OK. Quick stop off I-81.Looks a little dicey next to A Super 8 but.. Fast service, decent salsa, great guac, sizable fajita, good beer prices, so-so margarita (no love marg mix) More expensive than I thought it would be. The wife and kids happy... priceless!

• Visited November 2011
“Seems nice, but was unpleasently surprised..”
Reviewed October 16, 2011

seems nice, but was unpleasently surprised. I thought bringing my mother in law out for birthday dinner would have been very nice. But the service was marginal and the food was terrible. The beef and chicken fajitas were dried out. Looked as if the had been made ahead of time and after a couple hours were brought to us. The onions and peppers were black. My mother in law ordered a combination plate. It looked like someone threw up on the plate. Expected a lot more. It was very busy; but can't understand why. Will give it another chance but was sadily disappointed.

Been to El Rodeo? Share your experiences!