“Good food, Good deals”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food, Good deals”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

The crust is very unique. Good food and good prices. Went to the Franks in Salem, VA. Atmosphere was average. Good service.

Visited March 2013

Roanoke, Virginia
“My husband likes their pizza!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

I haven't had a chance to actually eat the pizza here. I've schooled my husband on what to look for in pizza. I'm 100% Italian so I'm very, very picky about my pizza. I literally tell the pizza shop how much sauce and how to cook it...at least for my tastes. :)

Visited January 2013
“Steak & Cheese Sub”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

The Franks on Williamson Road in Roanoke have the best Steak & Cheese Subs that I have tasted in quite some time.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Pam D
“Franks”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

The only thing I do not like at Franks Pizza is the choice of Diet drinks. I only eat the Steak subs and I do love them.

Visited October 2012
Salem, Virginia
“Our Family Loves Frank's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

We love their Pizza, esp. the cheese and pineapple, but every pizza we have had has been just fantastic. You can tell that everything is made fresh and they are always hot and cheesy. In May we gave our daughter a birthday party there and they went out of their way to make things go as planned. The people are so nice and the food is great. We have Never been dissapointed, and tend to make this a Friday routine.

Visited October 2012