“Great meal in a wonderful location”
Review of Rosetti's Family Bistro - CLOSED

Rosetti's Family Bistro
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: We are dedicated to making your entire dining experience a pleasure. We want to be your favorite restaurant to bring the family; as well as, that special place to bring a date or for other special occasions. We excel at catering to business events, business dinners, as well as, larger non-business events, such as wedding rehearsal dinners. Our cuisine is Italian and Mediterranean and our staff is both friendly and accommodating. Our dishes are as healthy as we can make them and still be delicious. We cater to our guests' special needs with an extensive selection of gluten free and vegetarian dishes and options. Come gives us a try. You won't regret it. The Rosetti Family
Virginia
“Great meal in a wonderful location”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My wife and I visited 202 Market before going to see a play at Mill Mountain Theatre. Had an outstanding meal from the new Italian menu. Both entrees were excellently prepared by the chef. Good drink menu as well. We were even served cotton candy at the conclusion of our meal. Overall an outsanding evening out.

• Visited October 2013
2Yummy4U, Owner at Rosetti's Family Bistro, responded to this review, December 24, 2013
I am delighted to here that you were pleased with your experience at Stefano's@202Market. Please hurry back, as we are waiting to serve you again.

Thanks again,

Christiansburg, Virginia
“Nice meal”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We drop in about 6 pm last Saturday before taking in a play at a Mill Mt. theater. The place was not crowded and we were seated immediately. Throughout our meal it was obvious the staff was preparing he restaurant for an event later that night - they have a music stage and appear to cater to special events.

The menu includes a nice selection of salads and sandwiches. We each had a salad and a beer and a bucket of homemade fries for $27. Full meals are $15-30.

Our salads were served quickly and attractively. The waitress, Jennifer, was very attentive

We will ad this to the list of interesting restaurants in the Center in the Square section of Roanoke and return again sometime.

• Visited October 2013
I am pleased that you enjoyed your experience and I agree that the Mussels are wonderful.. We ahve worked on our desserts and now have delightful Gelatos, Tiramisu and Canolis. I can't wiat for you to return to try these.

540-798-8448 cell
“Fun place for dinner, desserts can be better”
Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

Greeat place for dinner. Specials are alwayx good. Mussles are excelent -I don't know what spices y they use , but they absolutely delicious. The deseerts though is way behind the food... just average.

• Visited September 2013
2Yummy4U, Owner at Rosetti's Family Bistro, responded to this review, December 25, 2013
I am delighted that you enjoyed our mussels. I think that they are yummy, as well. We were in transition to our New Italian menu and now have completely made in house, Tiramisu and Canoli's ... including the Canoli shell. Y'All Come Back

Northport, New York, United States
“Very Happily Surprised!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Just recently my 2 siblings and I entered your restaurant because of the special listed outside on your specials board. My expectations were exceeded by the great quality of my dish. I ordered a chicken breast w/ spinach, and cauliflower, dressed in a wonderful light sauce that brought the whole dish together. Just wonderful. Great blend of varied ingredients and excellent choice of sauces. One sister ordered the crab cakes and raved. My brother ordered the chicken special just as I did and felt as I do about it. I would heartily recommend 202 Market for anyone who likes well prepped foods and is a little curious as to whats new out there.
The owner, Stephen Rosenoff was real and quite charming and passionate about his place. I liked him. I wish him and 202 Market continued success! Peace out!

• Visited August 2013
It is wonderful to hear that people enjoyed their experience at Stefano's@202 Market. I am very proud of my hard working staff and the venue. Please call me, if their is any way that I can help you.

Thanks again for your review,

Stepen Rosenoff "Stefano" :))
Owner
Roanoke, Virginia
“Beautiful place- great food”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Great environment for a business dinner. Everyone loved their food and the wait staff was great about being attentive, but not interrupting conversation. The dining room is beautiful space and they carry a good wine selection.

Had to try the in house made Lime Ice Cream, delicious.

• Visited August 2013
I am so very happy that you enjoyed your experience at Stefano's@202 Market. I am very proud of my hard working staff and the venue itself.

With the switch to Italian, we are now serving Gelato and will soon have a Lime Gelato, so please hurry back.

Stephen "Stefano" Rosenoff, Owner