“Rocking in Roanoke”

Rosetti's Family Bistro
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: We are dedicated to making your entire dining experience a pleasure. We want to be your favorite restaurant to bring the family; as well as, that special place to bring a date or for other special occasions. We excel at catering to business events, business dinners, as well as, larger non-business events, such as wedding rehearsal dinners. Our cuisine is Italian and Mediterranean and our staff is both friendly and accommodating. Our dishes are as healthy as we can make them and still be delicious. We cater to our guests' special needs with an extensive selection of gluten free and vegetarian dishes and options. Come gives us a try. You won't regret it. The Rosetti Family
Reviewed July 18, 2013

The food was good. The happy hour had great prices and the bartender was very attentive. In the evening they had a singer with his band one night and the second night was a comedian. The music was good and the staff were friendly. Would go every evening we were in town.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We visited 202 Market in the evening while having a girls weekend. Looking to have a few drinks and dance a little. Visited this place 2 years ago and let me just say that it has gone downhill!

Purchased 3 drinks for around $22. Used my card to start tab, HOWEVER they charged my credit card an additional $26.15!!!! I only purchased 3 drinks throughout the night!! Trying to resolve issue but I think I might be out on this one.

One of the drinks I purchased they charged me $8. My friend ordered the exact same drink, same liquor and they charged her $9.75! You can see where this is going!

When I first arrived to the bar I asked for a beer on tap, bartender replied that they were out on tap, then I asked if he had it in a bottle and he said no. Later I noticed in plain view, in the refrigerators behind the bar, the same beer in a bottle that I had asked for.

Bottom line: There are some SHADY, SHADY, things going on in this place!!!!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Food is good, but not much bang for the buck. We stopped in on a Saturday morning for brunch. The downtown market area was thriving with people as it usually is on Saturday mornings. However, this restaurant was not. Which is odd since the staff still seemed to be overwhelmed with just the few patrons dining as it was.

Most, if not all of their food is prepared to order, so we knew to expect a little wait for our food. Fortunately, it was a nice breezy morning, giving the open dining area inside an Al-fresco type of feel. Sidewalk seating is also available at 202, however I do not like having people walk right next to where I am dining.

The wait staff were pleasant and helpful.

1  Thank T-Bone_Steaks
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in on a Saturday for lunch. In all fairness, we were warned they were short staffed in the kitchen. We were ok with that and placed our order (sandwiches). We even said we would get the chips and salsa so no rush on the sandwiches. The service was just bad. No one seemed to know what anyone else was doing so that when we did finally place our order, 10 minutes later someone else came to take our order. Even though we were warned it would be longer, it took over an hour to get two sandwiches(and the place was far from busy as best I could tell). We had to ask twice for ketchup and a napkin. I had the club sandwich, and it was honestly one of the worst clubs I've ever had. The bread was extremely tough, the tomatoes barely pink.. Overall just not good. Maybe it was just an off-day but I'm not willing to try again when there are many other great places nearby.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I was recently in Roanoke, VA on a business trip. I got in town on a late afternoon. I was looking for a place to unwind and relax. I Googled the closest Cigar Bar. 202 Market was listed as the third option down. Naturally I called the first 2 entries considering they were a closer walk. They closed at 6pm! What kind of cigar bar closes at 6pm! So I called 202 Market, and they mentioned they were only until 2am! I walked over from Hotel Roanoke and was instantly greeted from the staff. It is a large layout so they directed me to the cigar bar portion of the restaurant. Long story short, I met the owner and he ended up buying me a cigar just coming by and saying hi. Great place to unwind, and a very friendly staff. I will DEFINITELY go back!