“A lot like home!”

Rosetti's Family Bistro
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: We are dedicated to making your entire dining experience a pleasure. We want to be your favorite restaurant to bring the family; as well as, that special place to bring a date or for other special occasions. We excel at catering to business events, business dinners, as well as, larger non-business events, such as wedding rehearsal dinners. Our cuisine is Italian and Mediterranean and our staff is both friendly and accommodating. Our dishes are as healthy as we can make them and still be delicious. We cater to our guests' special needs with an extensive selection of gluten free and vegetarian dishes and options. Come gives us a try. You won't regret it. The Rosetti Family
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I came to Roanoke to vist my girlfriends family and decided to take them out for dinner in the Roanoke area. Being from las Vegas I had very low expectations for the dinning and night life here in Roanoke. We decided to eat at 202 Market and have some drinks after dinner. As a whole I must say if you are looking to go out and have a great dinner and enjoy yourself 202 Market has everything you are looking for. The dinning room or "gallery" as they call it was top notch, the food was amazing and our server Anthony was the best server we have ever had in a restaurant. He told us to stick around after dinner for drinks and dancing, that the whole place morphed into a night club. He was spot on! The night club was packed and drinks where moderately priced. Being from Vegas you don't expect to find a venue such as this anywhere other than Vegas. I was not looking forward to my trip to Roanoke but knowing what I know now I will look forward to my trips back and 202 will be the first stop on my list of things to do.

There are newer reviews for Rosetti's Family Bistro

Reviewed September 10, 2012

I have had the privilege of dining at 202 Market on a number of occasions, and since Executive Chef Meghan Gill joined the staff, the experiences have become truly remarkable! My most recent outing at 202 was a ladies' night out with girlfriends. We arrived hungry and adventurous, and we asked Meghan to surprise us with delicacies of a chef's tasting menu. We were delighted with 9 mouth-watering tasting courses, and we were guided through selections of superb wine compliments by Anthony who took wonderful care of us all evening. The experience was a Foodie's dream- flavorful pairings of fresh local cuisine paired exceptionally with the perfect complimentary varietal. The Chef's tasting menu is my absolute favorite special night out and is already on the calendar for my anniversary dinner and for my sister's 40th birthday. Try it- you won't be sorry! But do arrive hungry and prepared to be dazzled!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Welcome to the Star City- First let me say that I have been to several wine and food pairings in downtown Roanoke and 202 Market is hands down # 1. As Paula Deen says “ Real Deal Y’All!” 202 is a place you can take your out of town guest – parents - date- or that Foodie friend to Wow and you all leave Full and VERY Happy.

Last night 4 of us had the opportunity to let Meghan Gill and her Team with Anthony Lizano work their magic and give us a blind food tasting- we had no idea what was on the menu- we just came hungry. We had the best of the best of Roanoke's local veggies, fruit, meat, and she even had the seafood from the East brought in just for us. Doesn't get any fresher than that folks.

Every dish that was brought out to us was Amazing. We had 9 Incredible- delicious small plates of Yummyness. I would consider myself to be an adventurous eater- open minded and will try anything. Meghan's creativity shines and O what masterpieces she creates.

We were greeted and checked on by the owner several times throughout the course of our time here.

I give this place 2 Thumbs Up and a Standing Ovation.

Here is the Menu and the cost was $70 per person.

1)Fig and Jalapeño Jam Pinwheel/ black walnut

2)Fruit Consommé/ apple, pear, watermelon, habanera vinegar

3)Farm Egg Benny/ slab bacon, pickled hollandaise, baguette

4)Fresh Water Head-on Spot Prawns/ garlic, chili, lime, cilantro

5)Sable Fish and Littleneck Clams/ white wine nage, citrus, herb zucchini fettuccini

6)Lamb Slider/ tempura goat cheese, grape tomato cucumber slaw, fairytale eggplant with a side of consit red potatoes clarified in local butter

7)Duo Pork tenderloin and Italian-Style Sausage/ heirloom pepper and tomato ragout

8)Goat cheese ice cream

9)Peaches and Maple Cream/ butter pecan ice cream, toasted almonds
~
Executive Chef Meghan Gill
Appreciation to our locals: King Brother Farms, Woods Family Farms, Martin Family farms, Foothills Farm, Rolling Meadow Farms, Sumdat Farm, On the rise Bakery, Sandy River Pork, Local Seafood Company, Border Spring Farms

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Meghan Gill, head chef at 202 Market in downtown Roanoke created a fabulous tasting experience for myself and 3 of my girlfriends!! The evening was perfect. From the immediate greeting by the restaurant owner to the spectacular service we had throughout the entire tasting!
8 or was it 9 courses?? I can't remember because each one was so tasty and creative! Yes, there were days when I wouldn't have given 202 an "excellent" review but those days are obviously gone! She has turned the kitchen and dining room around and I cannot wait to return!!
If you are looking for a unique and creative fine dining experience on the downtown market look no further!

We are already making plans to return for a birthday celebration!
Thanks Meghan, Anthony and Dr. Rosenoff for this great evening!

Reviewed August 27, 2012

hate to think that i have to write this....
crab cakes.....was there crab in there? i don't think so.
white wine ..... none chilled had to wait
ordered mussels ..... asked for some bread ..... "we only have sandwich bread" this is sooo wrong

all this after .... reservations messed up ....
being told sorry we have no vodka or chilled chardonnays hmmm really?