Best Western Plus Inn at Valley View
$95
$120
Hyatt.com
1,170 results
All reviewsroom was cleanrubber duckindoor poolstay there againthe breakfast arearestaurants and shoppingcontinental breakfastenjoyed my staynice stayclose to the airportgreat place to stayyogurtone night stayvery nice hotelfront desk staffoff the highwayfirst floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 22, 2014

My wife mistakingly booked tomorrow's date at hotels.com instead of today's and we could not change booking ourselves. Skyler at the front desk was very helpful as we had only a Swedish mobile (would cost a fortune) and phoned hotel.com on our behalf and fixed everything for us. It took her some 15-20 minutes but finally everything was OK. She really saved my wife's mood and our family happiness.
Rooms are quite spacious and has everything one needs. Judging by the information we have here breakfast should be good too. Parking is included.
Quite a bargain for the US$ 130 we paid.

1  Thank Djerdapmania
Lori W, General Manager at Best Western Plus Inn at Valley View, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2014

Here's another review about Skyelar. (Geesh, I hope she'll be okay to work with now...she might get an ego! LOL!!) She is awesome...for sure.

Thank you for staying with us. I trust the breakfast turned out to be nice as well.

Be safe in your travels,

Regards,

Reviewed July 21, 2014

The guests with the BB tourney were horrible. I don't hold the staff responsible for the unruly kids but I would have asked them to behave or leave. Once. But I know that you have to be polite but the other guest deserve that relaxing experience as well. Those chaperones weren't doing their jobs either.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Thank Christopher C. S

Chris,

Congrats to the newlyweds! And thank you for emailing me at teamlori@yahoo.com. I was on vacation during the Commonwealth games, but of course I was told that a team was absolutely unruly. I understand that the staff and manager on duty had to constantly try to control them.

But you'll be happy to know that I received a letter from the coach profusely apologizing for their actions. It seems that the girls were super excited and the adults underestimated the need for the amount of chaperones.

Your group was extremely kind about the whole thing and we appreciate that. Taking that team again next year is something that will have to be seriously thought about. We don't want our other guests to be inconvenienced. I'm so sorry.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

The hotel attendants were super nice and the hotel was very helpful with finding a room for our dog. The room was in good condition and very clean. There was a very nice pool but we didn't get a chance to use it.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

We LOVE doggies!

It was our pleasure to find your a room. For our guests reading this thinking of bringing your pet...just a few pointers:

We only accept dogs...no cats, iguanas, lions, elephants or snakes please.
We only have five rooms designated for pets. Please call ahead because they fill up nearly every night.
We deep clean our pet rooms after each check out so we do charge a cleaning fee of $25 NON-Refundable for one dog. And additional $5 for the second dog.
Our limit for dogs is two

Hope that helps!

Thank you for your review!

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Stayed one night while vacationing in Roanoke. Fairly easy access to/from downtown. Staff was friendly and exceptionally polite: maid, breakfast attendant, front desk both checkin and checkout, managers, everyone. Breakfast was better than most with an exceptional selection. Room was large, clean, comfortable, and attractive. Good selection of restaurants nearby, several with 10% to 15% discount for hotel guests. Great place to stay at a reasonable price. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

What a great review! Very nice.

Did you enjoy our beautiful city? Danville's not too shabby either. Lots of history. But...you know...I'm partial to Roanoke. We love our city...and our little hotel. Glad you do too!

Please visit with us again the next time you're up this way!

Have a good remainder of July!

Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Stayed with my wife and dog on the way to Myrtle Beach South Carolina. Nice value. Good room. Staff was friendly and helpful. Everything we needed. Will be staying again on our return to Pennsylvania.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

We liked having you here! Hope you had a great time at the beach. Did you have good weather? I was wondering where you stayed and how Fido liked it.

Looking forward to your return...and until then.....enjoy!