we stayed here during race weekend at martinsville. for a best western plus, this place is kinda costly. the double beds in our room were nothing special. they were firm and thats what i prefer so no big deal. but my dad didn't like his bed much. no pillow top or any special topper on the beds either. the breakfast was ok, but there were only 3 tables in the sitting area. the hotel is quiet and close to everything. after about 10pm, i didn't hear hardly anything. you could actually hear the planes taking off from the airport and it was almost a mile away. so its really quiet in your room. not bad for just passing through, but if you are staying several days, stay at the hyatt next door. thats where we usually stay, but it was booked up the night we were there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Best Western Plus hotel is conveniently located at Valley View Mall with easy access to I-81, I-581 and the Roanoke/Blacksburg Regional Airport. We offer a fitness center, guest laundry and a deluxe free breakfast. Call today to reserve your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus Inn at Valley View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn At Valley View Hotel Roanoke
- Best Western Hotel Roanoke
- Best Western Roanoke
- Roanoke Best Western