Our small group stayed in 3 rooms. Two were great, very clean, had everything we needed, no tobacco or pet odors -- nice fresh clean feeling. One of the 3 had a mild mold odor -- no problem, except for a granddaughter with high sensitivity to allergens. Otherwise, rooms were great. The food in the breakfast room was very good, but the obviously overworked man who was manning the area, keeping fresh food constantly filled in trays, educating people on use of waffle iron (no signs), mopping up spills, cleaning tables, etc., and all in an area 3 times smaller than what was needed for the mob that wanted to eat -- that fellow was humorless -- a bit on the grumpy side. Gee, go figure. Eating breakfast there was a huge challenge in that very limited space. Everyone else was extremely friendly and helpful, from check-in to cleaning ladies.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Best Western Plus hotel is conveniently located at Valley View Mall with easy access to I-81, I-581 and the Roanoke/Blacksburg Regional Airport. We offer a fitness center, guest laundry and a deluxe free breakfast. Call today to reserve your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Best Western, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Inn at Valley View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn At Valley View Hotel Roanoke
- Best Western Hotel Roanoke
- Best Western Roanoke
- Roanoke Best Western