Best Western Plus Inn at Valley View
$118
Curio.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

$84
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $96/night.

$119
$101
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

$139
$93
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

Comfort Inn Roanoke Airport(Roanoke)(Great Value!)
$84
$90
$104
$88
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

1,181 results
All reviewsroom was cleanrubber duckindoor poolstay there againthe breakfast areacontinental breakfastnice stayenjoyed my stayclose to the airportgreat place to stayyogurtoff the highwayone night stayvery nice hotelfront desk stafffirst floorthe blue ridge parkway
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We stayed one night, the room was clean and adequate, the main criticism was that we had the air conditioning on all night and it was very loud. The cooked breakfast was disappointing overcooked. Good points within walking distance of restaurants

Room Tip: If travelling as a pair, do not request 2 double beds, small
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 9, 2012

My husband and I booked this room for our "lay-over" night when doing a 2 day drive from New Hampshire to Nashville. It was outstanding! Super nice, friendly, helpful staff; rooms are very, very clean and nicely decorated; bed was unbelievably comfortable; very quiet - we never heard a sound once we were inside the room. We arrived very tired after driving for 12 hours, the front desk clerk checked us in quickly and we were in our room within minutes. I can't say enough good things about our whole experience. We work on a country music tour and travel around the country a great deal. One of my jobs on the tour is to book hotel rooms - I've stayed in many that seemed nice on their website but were a major disappointment once we arrived. I am keeping the information on this hotel and will make sure that whenever I need to book a room in that area, we will be staying here! One extra cute perk was the little rubber ducky sitting on top of the soap in the (super clean) bathroom!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We stayed here for one night on our way home from a long road-trip vacation.
When I think of Best Western, I don't really think of a super hotel, but this wasn't bad at all.
When we arrived, no one was at the front desk. We waited a while but since no one came around, we called and the guy was carrying the phone. He was upstairs helping out with an issue someone was having. If this happens to you, just call the number!
We noticed that the pool is right in the front of the hotel with windows ALL around facing inside and out. For this reason, we did not use the pool. It was sort of awkward. I don't understand why the entire wall is a window facing inside the entrance of the hotel.
We did not take advantage of the complimentary breakfast so I cannot comment on that.
Our room was nice and comfortable. We also noticed that the windows are very sound-proof. Our room was next to the highway and I'm pretty sure there was an airport nearby, if I remember correctly, and we couldn't hear anything!
I really have no complaints here. The hotel was in a good area with lots of things around. Of course, we got here later on a Sunday so the mall (right down the road) was closed already. There are plenty of restaurants to choose from too!
I would stay here again if needed and I would recommend it to others.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I liked the friendly manner of the front desk staff when we checked in, making us feel right at home after a long drive, and I loved how beautiful our room was! The decor was several steps above any other chain hotel I'd been in, from the beautiful bedding to the luxurious "relaxing" chair to the spacious furniture piece (not sure what to call it) with the TV on top of it, large drawers for guests' clothing, and a microwave and small fridge, out of sight but very convenient! I also appreciated having plenty of coat hangers -- that's not always the case.

Full marks also for a well-chosen desk, desk light, and comfortable desk chair -- all essential to those of us who like to stay online when we travel. The bathroom was attractive, the toiletries a definite step up from the usual, and the rubber ducky made me smile!

Our only complaint -- and it was not the hotel's fault -- was that there was a large truck carrying refrigerated goods in the parking lot that our window faced, and the refrigeration unit ran off and on, loudly, through the night. We didn't notice this until we were back from dinner and about to go to bed, and were too tired to even think of asking for a room change, but we did mention it when we checked out the next morning. The front desk person apologized for the disturbance and said steps would be taken to be sure that it didn't happen again.

Bottom line, we enjoyed our overnight here before flying home the next morning -- and you can't find a better location than this for a VERY quick drive to the airport -- and would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I stay at the Roanoke Best Western Frequently for business (about once a month). They always take care of whatever I need! Their management staff really wants every customer's stay to be a great one and they go above and beyond the call of duty. My room is also always clean when I get there. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in Roanoke. You also get discounts at nearby restaurants when you show your room card, another bonus!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Lori W, General Manager at Best Western Plus Inn at Valley View, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

Hello Lala! I wish I knew who you were to thank you in person for the great review!

The thing I really want to convey to people trying to decide what hotel to stay at is, we really do care about our guests. Your comfort is our first priority. Of course we are a business and want to make money but we're in the business of caring for people and we really do care.

Thank you again for your comments lalaflowers...whoever you may be!