WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Tinker Creek Greenway

Goodview, Virginia
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Great for walking or riding your bike”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2014

Silly Tripadvisor wants me to put an address in for the Greenway when there is no address for the Greenway.
The Tinker Creek Greenway connects to the Roanoke Valley Greenway that follows the Roanoke River. Their web site is as follows: www.roanokeva.gov/greenways. I've included a QR Code I took a picture of this morning also.
The paths are great for walking and biking on. This is my second review on the Greenway, but first for the Tinker Creek part. I just recently started walking this part of the Greenway. Between Wise Ave and Kenwood Dr. it follows Tinker Creek. It's surrounded by trees mostly and not as busy as the rest of the Greenway. My battery died on my camera at about the time where the creek joins the Roanoke River, but if I can add pictures to this review in the future I will. At this time no one has reviewed this part of the Greenway and it won't allow a picture to be uploaded.
Dale Ave. parking lot actually has a porta potty. Didn't dare peak inside, but I suppose if an emergency arose you at least have that option.

Visited May 2014