“Yummy and a good deal!”

Shishka Mediterranean Grill and Hookah Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Shishka Mediterranean Grill and Hookah Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #217 of 512 Restaurants in Roanoke
Reviewed September 1, 2014

We stopped in here on Labor day when many eateries were closed. My husband and son usually want pizza and subs but I Iike lighter foods with more veggie ingredients. We asked the server about the mazza or appetizers, she said they were buy one get one free from 4-7 pm! We ended up with Baba Ganoush, garlic bread, and Hummus topped with Chicken Shwarma, all were delicious. My teen son got a sub which was pretty much typical sub (good for picky eaters though) and my husband ordered two pizza slices. They were $3 each (5$ with added toppings) and were HUGE just like the place a couple of doors down. I also got a steak Shwarma wrap. The steak was in thin slices and marinated in something that was not spicy but had a lot of flavor almost like cinnamon. It had a tasty sauce and was only $6.75! We ended up having a table covered in food for $35.00! We will be going back.

Reviewed August 31, 2014

I had to say today at 12:30 pm we came in to eat at this grill and I seen some stuff that i was not happy about. We went in to have a Shishka Cheese Steak. Well it took every bit of 10 mins to get our sweet tea and when we were able to order it took another 20 mins to get our food. So there was this lady that keep coming over from the other said looked and then went back she had a green shirt on. So Kristin was our waiter she said I'm so sorry for your wait and was very very nice But hear is the problem. I asked Kristin if the owners were there she said no but that is there mother. Then I really got pi*** off because about 20 people got up and walked out because of the mother I swear we were about to also but Kristin was so nice and everything. The mother came back over saying what is wrong Kristin said a lot of people have walked out and she rolled her eyes if I was Kristin I would have slapped them back for her. Then I went off on her because how do you go off on someone when you can't keep your butt over were the busy side is and help with the stuff and the cook had to help. GET YOUR PEOPLE TOGETHER YOU HAD A WHOLE YEAR TO PLAN FOR THIS. The employees are great the owners are not.

1  Thank Kenneth S
Reviewed August 30, 2014

We ate at shishka's tonight and the food was delicious! Our server was friendly and did not rush us when we hung out to chat. Will definitely return.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

We stopped in on a Saturday for lunch.
The service was fast and the waiter was helpful with suggestions.
We each had a different wrap and they were very good.
The Shwarma wrap and Kefta kabob wrap were really tasty and we look forward to eating
here again.

We did not have it but the pizza was huge and people around us seemed to enjoy it.

We did not check out the Hookah Bar but it seemed busy and was completely separate from the dining room.

1  Thank kcbird1