“Fantastic Food!”

Dining options: Reservations
Blue Ridge Mountains
“Fantastic Food!”
Reviewed April 20, 2007

My husband and I ate at the Wildflour Cafe located in Towers Mall in Roanoke, Virginia in April 2007. The food was fantastic! I was very suprised at the freshness of all the ingredients, and the service was good as well. I ordered the Scampi which was prepared with shrimp, artichoke hearts, and mushrooms. The sauce was very light with white wine and a small amount of butter, so it was not greasy, just very flavorful. My husband ordered the Prime Rib and it was perfectly cooked with a side of mashed potatoes and sauteed veggies.

The Wildflour makes all their bread and desserts by hand, so everything we had was fresh and made to perfection. They are also serving wine and beer now, and we had a very good bottle of red for only 13 bucks! Our overall experience at the Wildflour was very good, and the place was packed by the time we finished our meal and decided to take our homemade cookies home with us. It is definitely a local secret! We will return over and over!!

2 Thank Leo35