“Perfect in old school way”

Coach & Four Restaurant
Ranked #32 of 482 Restaurants in Roanoke
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Nice house steak. Very sweet bartender catered to me even though I arrived latish. She made the experience, as well as a nice Martini

There are newer reviews for Coach & Four Restaurant

Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

Nice atmosphere, friendly staff. Old fashioned steaks, rib roast and fish. Ingredients are standard but tasty. Old friends great each other and table hop. Silverware and dishes need updating. Enjoyable.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

My husband loves seafood. He is not impressed very easily unless it is delicious. Two times this month we have eaten there. Both times the seafood tasted just like it came off of the boat. It was delectable. The steaks are A+ as well. I have been going here on and off for many years. The food has always been amazing.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I have been several times. Once with family that included children, and multiple times with just my husband. The atmosphere is amazing. In the evenings they dim the lights and it makes it really romantic or if you are with friends or whatnot, it would give the cozy feeling. The food is good. Not amazing out of this world good, but solid-worth what you paid good. Every server we have ever had, has been amazing. The price is great. I went on a sunday afternoon once, and got the chicken livers, which were really good/ I recommend those.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

We went to this restaurant to celebrate my husband's birthday and were pleasantly surprised by how great it was! The food was delicious, the waitress Brandy, amazing and we are going again next month!