“Quiet gem in the midst of City Market”
Review of Metro! - CLOSED

Metro!
Cuisines: American, Asian, French, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Jefferson St.
Description: Metro! is downtown Roanoke’s premier restaurant and lounge. Though approaching the decade mark, Metro! continues to set standards for excellent cuisine and nightlife. An experience at Metro! brings to mind comparable restaurants in DC and New York City. Our extensive menu features American and Asian cuisine, with an a la carte steak and seafood selection. Nightly specials highlight unique chef-inspired creations. Our hand-crafted cocktails routinely garner awards from local publications. Our guest DJs are among the best in the world - they tour the globe performing for crowds of thousands, yet always love coming back to Roanoke to play on our state-of-the-art sound system. Come taste the difference - the experience that is Metro!
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Great food, intresting presentations, cozy but not crowded. Relaxed atmosphere. The group I was with took plenty of time for drinks, conversation, and a meal.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

We were visiting Roanoke on vacation and the Metro was a recommendation by the hotel staff. We are glad that we chose this restaurant. The menu was eclectic. Everything we had was delicious. The home-made pickled ginger with the sushi was pleasant surprise. The service was very good. The restuarant was crowded but we were able to easily have a conversation. We had a very enjoyable experience. We would recommend this restaurant and would return if we are back in the area.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Wonderful service, fantastic choice of entrees, heirloom tomatoes, great wine selection, vegetarian options. DEF recommend.

Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

We wondered in as the Quarter is closed on Sunday. Boy, we're we pleasantly surprised by the Sushi...

Reviewed August 7, 2012

I came in with my wife for date night recently and for the first time(out of four) I was impressed with food quality and service. My wife has sushi here with her friends often but after a series of poor service experiences and mediocre food I tried again and my wife and I had a very pleasant experience. Our server was a friendly young man with glasses and brown hair who was very knowlegable of wine and the menu. I work in sales and left this man my business card because everything he suggested I ordered and enjoyed thoroughly. Highly impressed this visit.