“LOVE”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I've been here a few times, for the lunch buffet and dinner, and I have never been dissapointed. There doesn't seem to be a bad dish on the menu and the portions are great for sharing! I love the paneer dishes the most and there isn't a shortage of choices on the menu. Their samosas are big and delicious, only 2 in a serving though. I especially love the staff, they have always been overly friendly, wanting to help new diners make the best selection and always checking back to guarantee the spice level is what we wanted and that we are pleased with our choice. Our server even joked around with my friend last night, teasing her that he couldn't read so she would attempt to pronounce her order and then praised her for being able to walk away and tell people exactly what she got! I adore this place and highly recommend it.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Our family has gone here on 4 different occasions and each time the food has been delicious and plenty of it. The service is very good and the prices very reasonable. The chicken in each of the dishes that we get is always very plump and tender. They will bring each dish out in a bowl with the basmaty rice in a separate dish. We always share because there is so much and to see how each person's order tastes. When your basmaty rice runs low, they will be happy to get you more. You also get to choose, and the waiter will ask, if you want your dish mild, medium, or hot. I normally get medium but my wife doesn't like it; she gets mild. The medium is slightly spicy but not too spicy. Overall, a great place with delicious food. Plus its in downtown Roanoke which is nice. Although families would enjoy eating there, I'm not sure there's anything on the menu for little children.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I always make it a point to hit their lunch buffet on weekends...great options and great value! The service is also very good as well.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

The food was not good at all, and the people were very rude to us. I also thought that the prices were a little unreasonable for what you get. Overall i was not impressed and would not go back again.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

This place was a welcome change from the everyday. Great Indian food, the staff was very nice. I liked the decor, very bright and cool photos on the walls. I could tell they put thought into making this a place that is inviting and comfortable.