“Waitresses Make or Break a Restaurant”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #74 of 491 Restaurants in Roanoke
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The Olive Garden in Roanoke, Virginia wins the prize for having one of the most personable
waitresses I've had serve me! She was friendly and so willing to make the evening one of the most memorable I've had! Alyson was competent and worked hard to please and help in any way possible!

The food was delicious and the restaurant clean!

Reviewed August 2, 2013

My wife and I like Olive Garden very much. We know that we can always get consistently good quality meals at all locations.

The Roanoke location is well located near the airport so we find it convenient when traveling.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Where do we take family visiting from out of town? If we want a quiet sit down delicious Italian meal with a HUGE SELECTION we go to Olive Garden at Valley View Mall, Roanoke VA. One can't go wrong - from the time you walk in the door, you've got that "ITALY" feeling and treatment of sincerity! Thank you Olive Garden!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

The usual that one would expect from Olive Garden. Less than 5 minute drive from hotel, which makes it very convenient if you need to grab lunch or dinner before your flight.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

The service was great and the food was excellent. My waitress was attentive and very polite. I would return the next time I am in Roanoke.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!