“don't eat here”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Hamburg, Arkansas
“don't eat here”
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

we just did something for the first time ever in 28 years of marriage-sent food back.
no way it's fresh. i think the stuffed shrimp i ordered was fixed days ago....most likely frozen.
too bad, beautiful place. but do not eat here.

• Visited March 2014
18 Thank danzig86

Roanoke, Virginia
“Very disappointing”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

This place is really cool looking because it is modeled after a lighthouse and there was prompt service with a smile. However, the food was awful! I had a fried Tilapia and my fiance had a crab dish. Both were underwhelming. My fish tasted frozen and my fiance's crab tasted like it was dumped from a can.I was excited to try this place based on the look, but I will never go back because the food was so bad and it was $40. If you are in the Roanoke area and in the mood for seafood Awful Arthur's is the place to go!

• Visited March 2014
14 Thank Amanda C
Charlotte,NC
“a nice seafood restaurant and good menu...”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

It was not very busy on a Saturday night which can make you nervous but the food was good and the service was very good....not huge portions which makes sense !

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Clttravelor
“It's great”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

I highly recommend Parker's. Salem and Roanoke are very blessed to have seafood of this quality available in their backyard.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank mccroskey15
Roanoke, Virginia
“Go to Red Lobster”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Wow.....how disappointing. Our family ate there last night. The restaurant looked clean, and we had a nice table, and our server was very nice and helpful. However, when our food came, things rapidly changed. There is nothing fresh about this food. The baked potato tasted like it had been cooked the day before and heated up. They served the worst slaw....none of us could eat it. I thought it tasted sour. I opened my sour cream and put it on my baked potato, and It was absolutely outdated. I couldn't eat my potato after that. The steak my husband had was horrible.... My Mother ordered chicken, and it was so tough she couldn't eat it. I ordered popcorn shrimp and chicken tenders........ha...... The shrimp was so small, you could hardly see it, and the chicken tenders were anthing but tender. It was a horrible experience, and we paid a small fortune for it. Years ago, when Parkers was at Roanoke Salem Plaza, it was delicious. It's anything but delicious now. Do yourself a favor and don't go there. You could go to Red Lobster and not spend a penny more, and have food that you can actually eat.

The Anderson Family......