“Do Not Go!!!!!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Roanoke, Virginia, United States
“Do Not Go!!!!!”
Reviewed October 8, 2011

Went with my wife after reading these reviews........What a big mistake!! We both ordered the clam chowder which was aweful/old.. Then had the seafood platter, the scallops were not fresh/hard and like the other reviewer stated the potato was old at best. We could not eat any more, we asked for the check. As we were leaving there was another table that had two pasta dishes untouched, and saw those people walking out. I can honestly say I really don't know how they are staying in buisness, from what I understand is that this place has been around for a while. Will have bad dreams about this place.

• Visited October 2011
7 Thank Christopher S

Roanoke, Virginia
“Mediocre at best - do not waste your money!”
Reviewed August 1, 2011

Mediocre at best. We ate here a few years ago and it was pretty good. We were very disappointed this visit. We ordered fried mushrooms and zucchini as an appetizer. The zucchini was pretty good, but the mushrooms tasted frozen and bland. The sweet tea was barely sweet. My husband ordered seafood fettucini which looked microwaved and was also pretty bland. My sister and I ordered fried shrimp and shrimp scampi which we shared - that was probably the best out of everything we ate. We were basically told not to order the baked potatoes because customers had been sending them back all night, so we ordered fries instead. They were limp and almost soggy. I ordered rice pilaf in place of the coleslaw and it was very dry. My other sister ordered chicken alfredo, and the chicken looked and tasted like previously frozen chicken breast with the pre-stamped grill marks. We got there around 7:30 pm on a Saturday night, and there were maybe two other groups there eating. We should have taken there as a hint - we will not be returning. Do not waste your money!!!

• Visited July 2011
8 Thank HPnVA84
Salem, Virginia
“UCK”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

our food was NOT good..baked potatoes were warmed over and old...slaw was terrible...fish was ok..when told waitress about problems she offered to do another side but no choices I wanted and no "fresh" baked potatoes...over priced for what we got!

• Visited July 2011
8 Thank CLW1170
Roanoke, Virginia
“Frozen seafood not fresh”
Reviewed March 6, 2011

I was disappointed, since fish served is a frozen and is not fresh. When asking question about the menu the server doesn't know anything about the meals. Avoid unless you're starving of anger.

• Visited March 2011
6 Thank Antonio12322
“Absolutely Disgusting!”
Reviewed August 28, 2010

I will never return... Nobody in my party of five ate, we had to go home and eat after spending $90. The management was rude, and did not want to help in the least.

6 Thank elishadesi