“Classic country dining”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Very friendly, courteous service, good food, friendly prices. What's more to want? They've been around for probably 50 years, and there's a reason: great value. Not splashy, not fine dining, just good food comfortable location and reasonable prices. Hard to go wrong, really.

There are newer reviews for Roanoker Restaurant Incorporated

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Sharing southern style food with a visitor from Iraq was easy because of The Roanoker. The fried chicken was crisp and slightly spicy. Their fluffy biscuits were a hit too. My 88 year old mother said the potato salad was the best she had eaten since she stopped making her own!To my taste it was a bit sweet with a little too much mayonnaise. I guess I like my mama's better.
But our guest from Iraq said the food, as well as the people from Roanoke were wonderful.

1  Thank gs24083
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is one of the places we had to stop at in Roanoke while I was growing up. I have never eaten anything that was not good. It has been about two years since I have eaten there, but their quality has never faltered up 'til then.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

best biscuits ever!!! this restaurant is great, is has great food and service, We love going there, Their breakfast is the best!

Reviewed April 6, 2013

This is like an icon in Roanoke VA for a very good reason. Great location, excellent service, and lovely simple tasty food. I will go there again everytime I get back to Roanoke.