“Chuck E Cheese is great for the younger crowd”
Review of Chuck E. Cheese's

Chuck E. Cheese's
Ranked #173 of 510 Restaurants in Roanoke
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Reviewed September 20, 2012

If you child is younger than 6 they will enjoy it. Chuck E. Cheese knows what to do. The pizza is OK for the price.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We didn't try the food but the place seemed pretty clean and the kids had fun. My youngest is 2 and didn't have any idea how to play the games and they removed the toddler area so she just wandered around putting money in everything. My 4 yr old had a great time and was able to play several games on his own. We will go back.

Reviewed February 2, 2012

Loud, obnoxious kids, demanding parents destroy any sense of enjoyment of the (albeit poor) food. Instead, go to your garage, get your hammer, and bang on your thumb: Same amount of pleasure.

3  Thank SinLoi
Reviewed January 15, 2012

Great fun for kids, but nasty pizza and salad bar-hate eating here

1  Thank TheLinkFamily
Reviewed December 29, 2011

I took our kids here once and the food was terrible! I guess the restaurant is counting on families being captured by the entertainment value only - it wasn't that exciting for me or my kids.

2  Thank chester65