“Fantastic experience”

Dining options: Reservations
Roanoke, Virginia
“Fantastic experience”
Reviewed February 29, 2012

Great fun, very funny cook. Lot's of laughter! Very reasonable in terms of price and you do get full.

• Visited February 2012

Rocky Mount, Virginia
“This place is amazing!”
Reviewed January 24, 2012

Kabuki's is a wonderful place to eat especially for special occasions! My family and I plan birthday's there at least twice a year and each time we are blessed to have a wonderful and entertaining waiter who makes our meal more enjoyable! The tables seat around 12 I believe and if you have a smaller party you may be seated with another party, but even then the experience of seeing the food being cooked in front of you and the waiter joking with you throughout is great. O I forgot to mention anything about the food...its AWESOME and not that pricey for the amount of food you get! Definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to have an enjoyable night out!!

• Visited May 2011
Roanoke, Virginia
“Great for special times”
Reviewed January 19, 2012

So much fun to have your food prepared at your table. Tasty and priced comparably to other restaurants like this.

Salem, Virginia
“PUT THE HAPPY IN HAPPY NEW YEAR”
Reviewed January 2, 2012

I made reservations for eight three weeks before New Years Eve night. on December 30 I found out from a coworker there was a $32.50 a plate minimum, something the person i made the reservation with failed to mention. I called and talked to the manager telling him i wasn't sure if everyone in our party could afford this at the last minute. He called me back and gave everyone 15% off their meal and inclluded our drinks too. He also came personally to our table and introduced himself, making sure everyones evening was enjoyable. The food there is always excellent, but this was above and beyond my exspectotions. I urge everyone to give Kabuki in Roanoke a try, you wont be dissappointed.

• Visited December 2011
Arvada, Colorado
“Great for a larger group”
Reviewed November 16, 2011

We just took a group of about 11 people to dinner last night and it was great! The chef did a very good job and the food was very well prepared. This is a perfect way to eat with a lot of people and still be able to talk and just have fun.

Visited November 2011