The Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center, Curio Collection by Hilton
$93
$119
$107
$90
Comfort Inn Roanoke Airport(Roanoke)(Great Value!)
$84
ComfortInn
$124
$105
Travelocity
2,653 results
All reviewspine roomregency roomvalet parkingthe executive loungebeautiful historic hotelself parkclassic hotelcovered walkwaypedestrian bridgegrand old hotelrailroad tracksdowntown areacookiescorner roomvirginia techcharliebrunch
Reviewed December 2, 2009

This stately hotel has immense charm. We were attending a wedding and had a very nice room, everything was great except the area between the tub and the vanity, it was dirty and hairy. We called housekeeping and were told someone would come and clean it while we were out, this was about 5pm, when we returned after 11 the dirt was still there. We also ran out of toilet paper while there. We were staying on our rewards points so when we expressed our disappointment they gave us a certificate for a free night which was fair. I think the very size of this place must make it difficult for the staff, however, this could be a much better rated resort if they cleaned up their act, literally. We did eat breakfast there and it was very good, the dining room was lovely. The music in the bar at night was very good also as was the service.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
mquonce, public relations manager at The Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2009

Dear Susan822, we appreciate your feedback and have shared your review with our staff. There is absolutely no excuse for what you experienced and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. This is not the standard of our service or hotel and we would love the opportunity to make it up to you. We are glad you enjoyed the hotel atmosphere and hope you will come back to visit us soon. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed December 1, 2009

The hotel is a very nice building. Looks like it is an historic location.
Took a while to check in as they did not have many people at the desk. Everyone was nice though. When I got to my room there was a layer of dust on the bathroom vanity and the bedside tables. Not as obvious on the desk area. I called the front desk and they offered to send someone up but I declined. I was tired and hungry and the last thing I wanted to do was hang around waiting for someone to come up. Once I refused the maid service that was it. They should have at least offered to buy me a drink or something.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled solo
mquonce, public relations manager at The Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2009

Dear NoJLtravel, we apologize for the inconvenience of your stay. This is not acceptable by our standards and we have shared your review with our staff. We hope that you will visit again soon and let us make it up to you.

Reviewed November 30, 2009

Delivered a presentation to a small business group and found the hotel staff to be incredibly helpful in every way. I even left my laptop power adapter after the conference and they were kind enough to mail it back to me at their own expense. I highly recommend The Hotel Roanoke.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business

Dear devdiver, thank you for your review. We are always at your service at The Hotel Roanoe and Conference Center. Our guests are our number one priority always. I am glad we were to find and return your laptop power adapter. Please come back and visit when you get the chance. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed November 17, 2009

Hotel and room were tastefully decorated - very elegant. Felt more like a boutique hotel (except for the large size). The walls were a bit thin - I could hear noise in the hallway late at night, but otherwise a very enjoyable experience.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple

Dear Katiek347, we sincerely apologize for the noise heard late at night, we are taking measures to reduce hallway noise. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you come again soon. There are a lot of great things happening in the Roanoke Valley and southwest Virginia!

Reviewed November 16, 2009

Arrived and paid cash for my room.....was told room had not been cleaned yet and would only be a short wait. My debit card # was held in case of incidentals. Upon check out...I questioned the clerk to make sure my card had been taken off a hold status.....he assured me it had would not be a problem. A few days later it showed still pending on my account even though I had paid cash for the room. I had other transactions come thru my account which caused overdraft charges. First call to Hotel Rke. spoke to a employee who admitted clerk should have taken my card off hold status. Second call was pretty much a response of we can't help you. You would think a hotel of this caliber would own up to a honest mistake....by the way, for what's it's worth I happen to work in the cleaning service field....I was trying to be nice because the room was cleaned so fast....check around the base of the toliets and baseboards.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled solo