The Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center, Curio Collection by Hilton
$79
$93
$84
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $97/night.

$100
$85
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

$119
$90
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

$93
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

Comfort Inn Roanoke Airport(Roanoke)(Great Value!)
$75
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $83/night.

2,675 results
All reviewspine roomregency roomthe executive loungevalet parkingbeautiful historic hotelself parkclassic hotelcovered walkwaypedestrian bridgegrand old hotelrailroad tracksdowntown areacookiescorner roomvirginia techcharliebrunch
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I checked in late Sunday Night on Business. The woman at the front desk was so friendly and paid attention to where I was from (PA) we had a nice conversation about where she was from PA also. Offered me a warm hot cookie. I was orginially on the lower level of the Hotel. I wasn't getting good wi-fi service and the next morning I asked if I could be switched. Within minutes I was up on a higher floor with a King Bed vs. Double Beds. The staff was incredibly welcoming and friendly.

Beautiful hotel in Downtown Roanoke. Close and within walking distance of all the restaurants and shops Roanoke has to offer.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Gary_Walton_GM, General Manager at The Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

Dear JMUJeepGRL07, thank you for your review and for choosing us for your accommodations. It's great to see when guests feel our hotel is a home to them as we strive daily to provide the best in service, product and experience. I am thrilled to see that you were taken good care of and hope that when visiting the area again, you will choose us for your accommodations.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Hotel Roanoke has prompted me to write my first online review. The Hotel in itself is very elegant and filled with history. The rooms were clean, beds comfortable, everything you could ask for in a hotel. But what really blew me away was the customer service. Our inquiries were promptly met and although we did come across one issue...management responded and compensated for the mistake without hesitation. After we had left, I realized I left my suit in the closet. Hotel Roanoke quickly offered to mail back my suit free of charge. "It's on us", said the representative I spoke with. Absolutely amazing. I will be staying here for every trip I take to Roanoke from now on!

Room Tip: Courtyard facing rooms offered a great view
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Miguel A

Dear Miguel A, thank you for your review and for choosing us for your accommodations. I am thrilled to read that our response was quick and handled appropriately. While we strive for perfection there are going to be a few missteps along the way and we work diligently to ensure that our actions are corrected immediately. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Hotel Roanoke is where my husband and I had our wedding reception. It was wonderful there and was wonderful when we came back one year later to celebrate our anniversary. I cant say enough wonderful things about this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Gary_Walton_GM, General Manager at The Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Dear Michelle P, we are honored to have been a part of your special day as well as a continuing setting for your love. Thank You! We hope to provide many more wonderful years or memories and experiences. On behalf of the staff we are truly grateful and honored.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

A pleasant slice of old railroad history. This hotel is well restored in a good location with Market Square. The room are comfortable and distinct from modern cookie cutter hotels. The hotel does have quirks with the internet and phones but nothing serious. Very pleasant staff.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Dear mike h, thank you for your review and for choosing us for your accommodations. I hope if you ever find yourself again in the Roanoke Valley, we will have the opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

This hotel is very old and full of history but wonderfully renovated!! I spent a couple of nights here while in town for business and each time I walked anywhere in the hotel I constantly was looking around marveling at the beauty. The staff is very friendly - some sort of hospitality coop with Virginia Tech. Very romantic setting - would love to come back with my wife! Each night we walked to excellent restaurants in downtown from the hotel - just a few minutes away!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear phatboyboogaloo, thank you for your review and for choosing us for your accommodations. I was delighted to read your review and we would love to serve you and your wife on a return visit. I appreciate the kind words and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.