The Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center, Curio Collection by Hilton
$79
$93
$84
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

$109
$119
$90
HIExpress.com
$119
$101
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

$109
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

Comfort Inn Roanoke Airport(Roanoke)(Great Value!)
$80
$110
$93
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

2,676 results
All reviewspine roomregency roomthe executive loungevalet parkingbeautiful historic hotelself parkclassic hotelcovered walkwaypedestrian bridgegrand old hotelrailroad tracksdowntown areacookiescorner roomvirginia techcharliebrunch
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Stayed here for 2 nights, but didn't have a chance to enjoy any facilities at the hotel. Upon arrival I was pleased with the old world architecture of the hotel and knew instantly that I would experience a first class weekend.
Check in and check out was easy and friendly. The rooms are well appointed, mostly spacious and furnished with quality amenities. The bed was comfortable and bathroom was clean and bright.
The hotel charges for parking, whether you self park or valet, something I didn't care for or expect in Roanoke.
Nevertheless, if I ever return to the area, the Hotel Roanoke /Double Tree by Hilton, is at the top of my list.
Great job to the staff and management and continued success.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank 1spartan1
Gary_Walton_GM, General Manager at The Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2012

Dear 1spartan1, thank you for your review of the hotel. We are always honored when guests have an experience we strive for all guests to have. I will be sure to pass on the kind words to our staff and team and hope you have the opportunity to come back again in the near future.

Safe Travels,

Reviewed September 25, 2012

I was in town for bussiness one night. service superb and had a beautiful room upgrade. I arrived late and went downstairs to the dining room which was delicious. I had a crab cake and a glass of wine, delicious. But even being an appetizer it put me over my company expense account limit...a little pricy. I would stay again for sure

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Gary_Walton_GM, General Manager at The Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Dear A F, thank you for your review of the hotel and choosing us for your accommodations when visiting on business. I am glad you had a chance to experience The Regency Room while you were here as well. I hope you have the opportunity in the future to come explore all Virginia's Blue Ridge has to offer.

Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

I was in town for business. Got a great mid week rate. The service was very friendly. Took the shuttle to a small venue for a concert then walked back great area for night life. And the staff was willing to pick us up and drop off if needed downtown for added convienence. But we also like to explore. Great place

• Stayed: October 2011
2  Thank DandHDirkse
Gary_Walton_GM, General Manager at The Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

Dear DandHDirkse, thank you for your review of the hotel and for choosing us for your accommodations. I am glad you had the opportunity to check out some of the live music and happenings in our area. There is so much going on with great things on the horizon. I hope you have the chance to come back again and visit the area. We would love to host you again.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

As a native to the region, I can state there are few places both state & nationally, that can possibly compare with the total experience & integrity as that of the Staff & The Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center.

Room Tip: To be honest - all rooms offer the same comfort - Note: I have photos to share and will provide such @ a later date -
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Dear Brenda G, thank you for your review of the hotel and for the kind comments. It really means a lot to us as our staff and team works daily to deliver the best product, service and experience to our guests. It is wonderful to see it in action and am glad you had the opportunity to experience it with us.

Thank you again!

Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

I usually try and stay here while I'm on business. The hotel is a classic with lots of charm! My king room was of ample size and the bed was pretty comfortable. Check in was easy and my room was ready even though I arrived at 2:00pm. Doubletree Cookies are the best! Self parking is a little bit of a pain because it's "down the hill" so I used valet for $12. They have a great feature where you can text your ticket number to the valet and they get your call! As a techy I appreciate that. The rooms are usually on the pricier side. My rate of $175 was quite higher than similar properties in the area but in my opinion worth it! I will be back!

• Stayed: October 2011

Dear Matthew D, thank you for your review of the hotel. So glad you were able to experience our authentic Hilton hospitality. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Safe travels.