“Blah food, slow service”
Review of Queso Southwestern Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Queso Southwestern Grill
“Blah food, slow service”
Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

The food was edible but nothing special and the service was poor. Very slow and seemed put out by my order. Would not return.

• Visited December 2013

Virginia
“Great Lunch - Fast - Great Service - Great Food”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

You can get take-out or sit inside (our choice) or dine alfresco. Creatures of habit that we are - my husband and I always have the same thing but the rest of their menu is also really good. Our favs - Loaded chicken burrito for him and soft fish taco for me. Warm chips with salsa and queso - YUM. It's GOOD - it's QUICK - service is GREAT - and it's a GOOD DEAL. What more could you ask?

• Visited October 2013
Roanoke, Virginia
“Awesome queso dip!”
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

Love the Queso dip, couldn't stop eating it. My husband really enjoyed his dinner and so did my mom ( who is really picky) cool place and great food. Good prices. Great service.