“Great find”
Review of Table 50

Table 50
Reserve with OpenTable
Table 50 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 473 Restaurants in Roanoke
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Centreville, Maryland
“Great find”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Table 50 was recommended to us by locals, I was in town for business. My wife, myself and our 9 month old baby sat at the bar for dinner and drinks. I had the ribeye, it was cooked perfectly. My wife had scallops and kobe beef sliders, they were great. An overall great meal and neat building. I'd revisit this place if we ever come back to Roanoke.

• Visited May 2014

England
“Super lunch experience!”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

We were recommended to eat here on our visit to Roanoke and we were very pleased we did. We went for lunch on a Saturday and enjoyed their clam chowder, the salmon fishcake special sandwich and the Caesar salad. It was all very tasty and the ambience of the place made for a very enjoyable and relaxing lunch. If I return to Roanoke I would definitely eat here again.

• Visited May 2014
Roanoke, Virginia
“Wonderful meal”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

My husband & I had a great meal here and I would definitely recommend Table 50 over Frankie Rowland's, if you are debating between the two. The service was excellent and the steaks were superb. But skip the scallops appetizer - you only get 3 and they were above average, but not great, so certainly not worth the $15 price tag. Also, if you are looking for privacy, be sure to ask for a corner table and not the booths lining the far wall. Seating at the booths is cramped, not very private and it isn't very romantic when the adjacent folks feel like they are actually sharing your table.

• Visited March 2014
Reston, Virginia
“A Very Good Meal - No Complaints”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

It seems from earlier reviews that service has been an issue at this restaurant. Well they have either listened to the concerns or those complaining don't like to have a gap between courses. Having recently experienced the most annoying restaurant experience of having your entree arrive as you are half way through your appetiser, I actually like the fact that you get a break between courses. And just in case you are wondering, this was a 15 - 20 minute break, not a 'when are we going to get fed' break of 30 - 45 minutes or more.

The meal itself was great. A nice crab dip appetiser - not the best but OK. The entrees were better. I had a very nice shrimp pasta in a walnut pesto - very tasty and perfectly cooked. My wife had an excellent grilled salmon on a bed of garlic mash potato.

The atmosphere was fine - a fairly simple open restaurant tagged onto a bar type style.

The service was very good - perfectly paced for a reasonably busy Friday evening.

I can't fault Table 50 - an enjoyable evening. Try it - you probably won't be disappointed.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Statsi
Roanoke, Virginia
“Not worth the hype”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Let me start off by saying 3 stars is being generous. First off, the service is very slow..and I mean very. I think she was more interested in what was on the tv in the bar, than waiting on us. I had to ask multiple times for water, ice, lemons, bread and butter before it was ever brought to our table. Secondly, our salads were nothing to be impressed about. For $7/$8 a side salad should be really good. My lettuce on my classic caesar tasted frozen. I could even taste ice chips on it. My husband had the roasted beet salad with mustard vinaigrette and needless to say the beets were not roasted and there was not any dressing on it. Why didn't you guys send back your salads you ask? Oh right, because our waitress was never around.
So, on to the main course, these were actually decent, worth the high price, no, but decent yes. My husband had the filet and I had the black pepper pasta with shrimp. Mine came out cold, so I did send it back. I'm not going to eat a $22 cold pasta. The waitress explained that the pasta cook cooks faster than the filet cook, so that is probably why it was cold. Still no excuse. We also ordered 2 sides at $6 each, brussel hash and mac and cheese. Both came out in the tiniest saucer cups you have ever seen. They were good though, just such small portions. So, all in all, for a meal well over $100, we won't be going back. Not worth the price to have just "okay" food and "not okay" service.

• Visited March 2014