“LOVE LOVE LOVED”

Bayou Snowballs
Ranked #3 of 16 Dessert in Roanoke
“LOVE LOVE LOVED”
Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

Being originally from Louisiana, I was extremely excited to see this establishment. I was nervous that it wouldn't live up to my expectations. I did! I never thought my favorite snow ball place would be in Virginia! Try it! It's not a snow cone... so much better. What a treat

Lakeland, Florida
“No Greeting- No Service”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

I stopped by here for an afternoon treat and although not crowded with seemingly plenty of help no one would acknowledge my presence. I stood in the middle then moved to the hand dipped counter and then back to the middle. I picked up a menu and read through its list of combinations -some of which seem to be the same with one listed first-Ariel then reversed-King Triton. I watched as a family of 5 came in and were greeted and waited on- no problem. The second group to come in after me was also served so I decided to leave feeling more than a little irritated but undoubtedly healthier without the questionable offerings.

• Visited June 2014
Roanoke, Virginia
“Saturday night”
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

Busy little place in downtown Roanoke. Stopped in not sure exactly what a snowball was except that it is NOT a snow cone. I had a small pineapple upside down cake which was delicious and more than enough! Husband had a cherry milkshake made from Hershey's ice cream and it was equally good! Worth the visit, the two younger boys working were polite and handled the busyness well.

Tappan, New York
“ice cream”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Delicious Hersey ice cream is served at a reasonable price. The servers were very friendly and helpful

Visited May 2014
“A must in Roanoke!”
Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

Don't be fooled. These are NOT snow cones! They are snowballs. Best I have EVER had anywhere in the country! No matter what the weather, go here and get one! A little slice of New Orleans here in Roanoke! Do your family a favor. Yum!!!!! So many to chose from!

• Visited November 2013

Been to Bayou Snowballs? Share your experiences!