“Mexican Treat for the whole family!”

El Rodeo Mexican Bar & Grill
Ranked #164 of 512 Restaurants in Roanoke
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Great atmosphere for the whole family! GREAT food with reasonable prices and plenty of FUN for birthdays if you wanna get "smashed" with mexican pie! All of the El Rodeos are wonderful!! Worth a visit if you LOVE Mexican food! Highly recommend the white cheese dipping sauce with your nacho chips!! Dee-lish!!

Reviewed February 23, 2014

For the last couple months the food has gotten terrible, Every time I order Beef quesadilla
Ever time it tastes different, Suppose to have cheese and not be spicy
It tastes like Chili.Yuck
Carryout orders they give you 8chips and 2oz salsa what a rip.
I don't know if they changed cooks or just getting sorry like some other restaurants.

1  Thank ann h
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

The El Rodeo chain in the Roanoke and New River Valley region is without compare. Each restaurant has its own special atmosphere, teeming with authentic Latin American flair. The Williamson Road Roanoke location is no different. Spacious and undergoing a fresh remodel, the location is both vibrant and convenient. The staff is friendly and the food is always served fast and fresh. Authentic Mexican quinine at a south of the border price!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Sure there are multiple Mexican restaurants around Roanoke but this one is my favorite. Tucked in among the Williamson Road businesses I was wary at first. But the staff is so friendly and welcoming, the service is so good, I have kept coming back. The food is consistently good, the prices are good, the salsa is good. For lunch I am usually in and out in well under an hour. It isn't so packed that I feel uncomfortable, and my husband and I love to go to talk and spend our lunch hour together. Our orders have always been right with no problems, we get plenty of food, and the food is out fairly quick. We have been so much that our favorite waiter Yuvini (I think the spelling is right) knows what we want as soon as we sit down. A great "hole in the wall" atmosphere.

1  Thank MsTarakD