“Great food in a small space”

Cedars Lebanese Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 481 Restaurants in Roanoke
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Delicious food. We had lamb kabobs, cabbage roll ups, and tabouleh. The tabouleh was a little salty, but everything else was great! Sat by the door on a cold day - not the best choice. But for an excellent meal, this place is a great choice. :)

1  Thank Utribe
There are newer reviews for Cedars Lebanese Restaurant

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Ate lunch today at Cedars Lebanese Restaurant downtown.We had never eaten Lebanese food before so we thought we'd give it a try since the reviews were so good. I got the chicken shawarma
wrap and my wife got the falafal wrap. Both were very good and very filling. Liked the old world atmosphere and the middle eastern music. The place is pretty small but we got there at 11;30 and had the place to ourselves until noon when the lunch crowd started coming in. We will most certainly go back for dinner sometime. Recommend it!

1  Thank KillerB5
Reviewed February 16, 2014

I've been to Cedars twice and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! My parents and I went and we tried 3 different dishes...all great! Then my boyfriend and I went and had 2 different dishes...again wonderful! My family is Lebanese and its great to be surrounded by pictures of Lebanon while eating traditional food! Would highly recommend if you are looking for something a little different. Great quiet place for a date. Oh and order dessert! You won't be disappointed!

1  Thank Kristi9584
Reviewed February 8, 2014

My wife and I have been to Cedars Lebanese Restaurant three times. The first was just for a couple of appetizers and we really enjoyed the spinach pies and hummus. The last two times have been for full meals and we have been very impressed. We have gotten several types of wraps, but the chicken kabob wrap was the best. We could eat a bucket of the taboullah--THE best taboullah either of us have ever had. The baklava is moist and heavenly.

The restaurant is a little small. The staff is attentive and is glad to answer questions about menu items with which customers are unfamiliar. We are not big drinkers, but they also have an extensive wine and beer menu.

Cedars is a great casual dining option in downtown Roanoke. You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Craig H
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

We sat doe in the middle of the restaurant a little cool this time of year every time the door opens, so we got vegetable soup, delicious!
Then we got platter for 2, sample lamb beef and chicken, all excellent and very flavorful. As good as anything I have had while in the Middle East. Good wines as well, will be back again, reasonably priced.