“This place was really amazing....”

Cedars Lebanese Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 485 Restaurants in Roanoke
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 16, 2013

I'm from New Jersey. I went to VA to visit my friends that I didnt see for years. I suggested that day for middleastern food. We tried Cedar labenese Resturant. The food was really good. Kabaab, baba ganoug, falafel was great. Other than that, the staffs were very nice. A lot of meat for cheap price. I will go there again. 10/10.......

Reviewed November 15, 2013

We plan to dine out less and enjoy Cedars Restaurant more. Eat heavy, light or in between with reasonable prices to match. Pale Ale and Wine is devine. Tastes are sensational, must experience the pleasure and variety! As for the service: just ask, and Maurice will teach how to accentuate flavors and textures with culture and class. See you again soon!

Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

Very different, but it was amazing food. The service was very good. The owner came out to meet us. Must go and try this Restraunt. Try the Chicken Shawarma.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Always excellent Lebanese foods.
Great location near the Roanoke City Market. Many choices for healthy or vegetarian diets.
Recommend pre-ordering online if in a hurry during lunch hour.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

this place is fabulous. It's a little slow service, so don't go expecting to leave within 30 minutes. But the food is soooooo good. And you leave completely stuffed with left overs. We ordered the option of 5 different items to split and it was more than enough for us. I can't wait to go back.