“Delicious Food and Smiling Staff”

Cedars Lebanese Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 476 Restaurants in Roanoke
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious Food and Smiling Staff”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We visited Cedars recently and Ive gotta say. It didnt disappoint. The Shish Taouk wrap was delicious and filling. The grape leaves were flavorful and fresh. All in all my wife and I enjoyed our experience throughout the whole meal and cannot wait to visit again.

1 Thank kdudley21

• Turkish first
Roanoke, Virginia, United States
“Mediterranean food well done in a cozy atmosphere”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We have eaten here on three separate occasions and the service and food have been consistently excellent. The owner is very sociable and makes you feel like you are in his kitchen enjoying time with your friends. Our favorite dishes on the menu are the rice, the chicken shish-tauk, and the beef stuffed grape leaves (Thursdays only). Whatever you do, make sure you order the rice!

1 Thank MJ_Jeff
Blacksburg, Virginia
“great addition to roanoke downtown”
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

had a few dinners here, great food and service each time. can be very busy on Friday nights. vegetarian platter is my favorite, and baklava is a must (I am usually not a fan, but this one is something)

Roanoke, Virginia
“FANTASTIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAW KIBBE !!!!!!!! GREAT LAMB !!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Finely a Lebanese restaurant in Roanoke and a Great one too......... A little pricey with some of the lunch items BUT well worth it. Can't wait to go back, often, loved it. If you know me you know I love good food and Cedars has it.

“great mediterranean food”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

All of the food at this restaurant is great but the Lamb kabobs are my favorite. I highly recommend this restaurant. Service was a little slow the last time I ate there. I'v been to the restaurant 3 times and each time the food has been excellent