“Great large cinema”

Add it.
Carmike Cinemas 10 -Roanoke
Ranked #6 of 13 Fun & Games in Roanoke
Reviewed September 21, 2013

This is one of my favorite cinemas in Roanoke. The offerings are many and current, the theaters are large. comfortable, and clean and staff attentive. The snack bar and popcorn are great too. Enjoy!

1  Thank mountainskytop

Reviewed August 12, 2013

This theater is older so it's not always the best quality, but I go here because between 4 and 5:30 movies are only $5.50! The theater is not normally packed during this time so you get your choice of seats. The staff is friendly and the theater is kept clean. On Tuesdays they also have deals on popcorn and drinks.

2  Thank Heatherabroad
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Tanglewood Mall is typically very safe. This theatre could be better kept, but they usually have a good selection of movies and is reasonably comfortable.

1  Thank Clean7
Reviewed June 4, 2013

We decided to go to the movies at the last minute, so we drove over to Carmike in Tanglewood . So did everyone else! There was a huge line ( keep in mind that my movie time was 4:05, and it was already 4:12.) Someone came from inside and reminded us all that we could buy tickets at the concession stand. We moved inside with forty others, and Carmike had 4 lines moving, so it went reasonably quickly. When it was my turn, I asked if my movie had started yet, and the guy looked it up quickly and told me we still had 8 minutes, so I got tickets, popcorn (with my bucket) and 2 drinks. Ouch! But hey it was our weekly date, so we ' re worth it! Made it to the theater just in time to finish last "coming soon" ad, then the movie. Star Trek was great, theater a little cool; my only complaint? The popcorn after a few good pieces was full of itty-bitty pieces that were useless to try to eat. Yuck, big disappointment there. All in all though, still a great date destination!