“theater review”

Add it.
Carmike Cinemas 10 -Roanoke
Ranked #4 of 12 Fun & Games in Roanoke
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Refreshments are ridiculously expensive. If this continues, they should offer a finance plan. I am surprised patrons accept this. I would attend more often except for this. People selling this stuff should wear hold up masks

Reviewed April 7, 2013

The facilities at the Carmike Cinemas aren't particularly great and the theater at Valley View Mall is nicer but this theater does offer one of the best deals in town. Every day, you can purchase tickets to any movie showing from 4:00-5:30 for only $5.00 per ticket. I don't go to the movies much but when I do, I always go to Carmike Cinemas at Tanglewood because of this special.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

The young woman working the ticket booth was rude.
The concession workers acted as if I was putting them out.
Last time I send any money at this theater.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

No problem with the movie or the comfort of the chairs. The problem was the place is filthy. Look around underneath the food concession and along the walls. I would never buy anything to eat or drink under such filthy conditions.

Been to Carmike Cinemas 10 -Roanoke? Share your experiences!