“Ale house”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Great on tap beer varieties. Something for everyone. Service was excellent. Enjoyed the meal, would have liked a bit more variety but everything we had was good. They have mini dessert which are a great item because they are just a few bites after a big meal. Will go there again.

1  Thank Debbie z

Reviewed March 20, 2014

A great neighborhood restaurant. The burgers and drinks were great. The restaurant itself is beautifully decorated. Our server was knowledgeable about the menu. I would definitely eat there again. We also have ordered take out and it too was really good.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

After seeing a movie at the Grandin Theater, my husband and I wanted to have dinner in the area. Several nearby restaurants have closed for one reason or another. When we first passed by 1906, I did not think they were serving meals. When we realized that there were diners in the back, we decided to give it a try.
The service was great and the kale that the waitress recommended was the beat I have ever had. My Cuban pork sandwich was worth a repeat performance as well.

Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

A yummy find. Our food was fantastic and perfectly cooked. Very friendly wait staff, short wait on our dinner to arrive and great bar. We'd definitely go again.

Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

We chose to walk her from a friends house on New Years. They had not advertised the cover charge of 15 dollars per person. We paid the cover and went on in. The band was awful, the buffet food was junk and there were about 15 people there.

We were not impressed and do not plan to attend any other "parties" at this restaurant.

We have eaten here and enjoyed the food. I would suggest planning a dinner with no intention of staying for any entertainment offered.