“Nice!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I personally really liked the atmosphere. I ate here with my Grandfather and Husband for lunch. The place was not packed, enough for all the staff to handle without being in a panic. The interior was nicely lit and decorated. A great menu to choose from. Convenient to many different areas. It was nice to sit down for a relaxing lunch during the work week and still be in and out in less than an hour. My Grandfather had to Kentucky Brown which he loved and it looked really good. My husband had a burger that was HUGE and it was also good (I tried it). I had the french dip and it was fantastic. I had the salad with my sandwich and the salad was awesome. Bigger than most that you get as a side, I could tell it was super fresh, and the dressing was amazing. Our drinks were always full and everyone was very friendly..........lately I have felt most non-chain restaurants in Roanoke can be intimidating, but this place was great!!

3  Thank MsTarakD

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I dined at this restaurant last night and had high hopes. The menu selections looked interesting and the location is awesome. Sadly, I can't say I was impressed. The interior felt kind of sterile but more importantly, the food wasn't that great. I ordered a chicken sandwich and unfortunately, it was lacking flavor and the chicken was extremely dry. I shouldn't have to tear at my meat like an animal in order to chew it.

The bacon wrapped scallops were pretty good though I thought the honey lemon sauce wasn't necessary. Our server was polite and friendly. Service in the kitchen was very slow. It took a long time just to get a sandwich. To beat it all, the place was dead so I'm not sure why it took so long.

I probably won't go back. There are too many other options in Roanoke. Sorry. I wanted to like it but I just couldn't.

Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner here after reading good reviews. It's sort of cavernous and empty looking which doesn't do much for the atmosphere. Service was great and the food was very good. We tried braised short ribs and a prime rib dip. Both were generous servings and delicious. We were disappointed a bit by their beer selection. They have a much better than average selection but our first 3 choices were not available. It's still a nice spot for a dinner and a beer.

1  Thank Cathryne W
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Everything was delicious! I had the seafood ravioli with the apple dressing salad and for a salad it was yummy. We also had the bacon scallops which were good but not great because the bacon was cooked more well done than I prefer. My husband and the rest if the group had the rib with bone and they "loved" it! I tried a piece and I almost wished I had gotten that dish instead. It was cooked perfectly and the sides and sauce were yummy too. I usually drink bud light so trying a new beer was something new for me and it was very good. They let me taste a few beers before I decided on one which was nice. My only tip is make reservations and request to sit far from the stage if going on a night they have a band playing because it is very LOUD.

1  Thank Kristine G
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

Ate a late lunch on Saturday with my wife, I had the prime rib and she had salmon and both were excellent. The service was great and we really enjoyed the atmosphere. We will return again soon.