“So Good!”

Ranked #38 of 474 Restaurants in Roanoke
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Beamer's 25 is a fresh take on your down home, local watering hole. We have combined a great menu bursting with high quality, made from scratch food with one of the best selections of draft beers in town! We have free off-street parking for our patrons as well as an amazing patio area that was featured in the most recent publication of The Roanoker magazine. We do monthly events with some of the top local breweries, so come by and let us make Beamer's your go to spot whether you are in the mood for an ice cold beer or some of the best home-made pizza in town! Cheers!
Virginia
“So Good!”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I had dinner for the first time at Beamer's 25 recently, and everything was great. There really isn't anything close to this atmosphere anywhere else in Roanoke. The drinks and food were delicious, and the beer selection even had me (a non beer drinker) tasting. The staff was helpful and attentive as well. My only complaint is that they are not open later, this would be a great spot for drinks on a Saturday night. Otherwise, I have found my new go to restaurant.

Roanoke, Virginia
“Let go of the salt!”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Our second 16 0z. rib-eye came out okay and cooked to medium rare as I'd asked, but the first one they served for us to share was so overly seasoned I had to let the manager know. Another in our party ordered the wings and even though he does enjoy highly-spiced foods, he said the sauce was also way too salty. For a sports bar I'm sure this is fine as heavier salt intake means more orders of drinks, but for healthier options I'll simply go elsewhere. The chef's vegetable of the day was a nice combination of peppers, onions, carrots, zucchini & squash but that it was cooked so unevenly meant someone put it on the burner and didn't attend to it. We also opted for the Frank's Wedges Appetizer of potatoes ($4.25) instead of regular $1.50 add on of wedge potatoes and didn't find the added seasonings, herbs and truffle oil to have made much of a difference from standard fries. Our server seemed to also be off his game, and others, including the manager, had to serve our table in his many absences.

• Visited December 2012
Allison D, Public Relations Manager at Beamer's 25, responded to this review, December 26, 2012
Hi Karen,
We appreciate your input! We'd love to have you come in again to give us another chance as we value our guests opinions/reviews in order to give us input for improvement. If you could please call us (540) 904-6233 and ask for Roy Badgley (he's in on Sunday's and Monday's) for a $50 gift certificate, we would appreciate it! We want to thank you for your input because it really does help to receive feedback!
Allison
Marketing Manager
Roanoke, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Service and Great Food!!”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Had a really good experience tonight at Beamer's 25. The service was awesome. I requested a booth seat and our server Mike immediately accommodated our request. He was also very informative about the nights specials and desert options. I often have a hard time deciding what I want and I really appreciated his patience, especially when deciding whether or not I could squeeze in desert. My boyfriend and I both had steak. The restaurant is more known for offering various styles of the burger. I was pleased to find that both our steaks were cooked to perfection and just as good, if not better than any other steakhouse in town. I was also delighted when Chef David came by our table to make sure our steaks were prepared and served to our liking. We will definitely be back very soon!! Thank you for the awesome dining experience :)

1 Thank TripWiz1
“Not what I thought. Pleasantly surprised!”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Heard about Beamers 25 an assumed it was another sports bar with crummy frozen fried food. I was sure surprised to find a restaurant not a bar. They have a great beer selection and the best crab cake sandwich I have had in a long time. I spoke with the manager for sometime and he told me that although people do come here to watch sports that they never intended to be a full-out sports bar but a restaurant owned by a sports figure. The place was pretty slick. I ate at a table in the bar and Valerie the bartender was great. I spent more than I planned but the crab-cake sandwich was worth the $12 and the beer flight of 6 was well worth it.

“Nice place for a good meal.”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Went on a Tuesday night. Not very busy. Service was real good. Food was very good. Beer selection was outstanding. Hip cool place to hang out.