Tripadvisor

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Salem Ave.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The furnishings in this place are rather nostalgic, and nothing very bright or fancy, but I have ate here twice now, and have been very pleased with the food and service both times!! It is a pricier place, but the items I have eaten here, were worth the money. I have had a crab cake appetizer which was very good. Prime Rib with asparagus and mashed potatoes, excellent!! I have even had a hamburger without the bun that was like eating steak. I will continue to go back!!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (824)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wonderful time during Restaurant week. The menu is always diverse, but during this week the specials allow you to try new items. The food we all had was great and delicious. There were 10 of us out dining and all the food was spot on. The serving size was also very good for the event. We go here often.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We went out as a family for lunch before work. It's restaurant week, I had the island salad which I didn't care for, left most of it. My daughter had grilled cheese which she said was ok but she really liked the tomato basil soup. Her boyfriend had BBQ sandwich and fries which he said was ok but none of us like his Cole slaw which was mustard based. The service was good, but probably won't go back food just not that great.

Reviewed January 12, 2020

The very best biscuits and gravy with fried chicken breast I have ever had. The gravy is smooth with chunks of sausage. The fried chicken breast is crunchy and moist. Definitely will do again!

Reviewed January 7, 2020 via mobile

I came here with my family around Christmas time for brunch on a Sunday. The food was wonderful, the service was great, and they were very very busy at the time. They have a great selection of different things to eat and also a nice Bloody Mary bar. Will definitely be back here, and I would highly recommend it anyone looking for a good brunch spot in Roanoke!

Date of visit: December 2019