“Two great meals”
Review of Billy's

Billy's
Reserve with OpenTable
Billy's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 481 Restaurants in Roanoke
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Salem Ave.
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Whilst we staying in a Roanoke we dined at Billy's. The meals were excellent and the service was great. Nothing too much trouble. Had the pleasure of meeting the chef who took pride in his dishes.

There are newer reviews for Billy's

Reviewed July 22, 2014

My husband and I found Billy's a nice place to relax and enjoy some drinks and small snacks. The outdoor atmosphere was lovely with comfy couches and the service was perfect and food was tasty.We were in the middle of downtown but it felt like an oasis.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

This was the second summer in a row we dined at Billy's for our annual girls weekend in Roanoke.

The food is absolutely wonderful!!!

We started with the lobster mac n cheese and the avocado dip. Both were great but the lobster mac n cheese was amazing!! We wanted more of it!!

I had the crab cakes and they were wonderful! They actually had backfin crabmeat in them. I am from Maryland so I can be a bit of a crabcake critic and these were some of the best I have had. My veggies were cooked perfectly as well.

My friend had the shrimp and grits and I tasted them too and they were wonderful. Little bit of a "kick" to them but not overwhelmingly so.

Service was superb as well!!

The only negative I can think of was the drinks...they were a bit odd tasting. Mojito tasted a bit soapy.

But we would definitely return without hesitation!!!

Reviewed July 20, 2014

Our family held the rehearsal dinner at Billy's. In its hey day it was a speak easy. The atmosphere was nice. The food was well prepared and served hot. The service at the bar was excellent. They met the needs of the attendees.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

We ate at Billy's last night and felt like we left Roanoke for a mini-vacation. The ambiance is wonderful, like being in a 1940's Miami hotel--definitely check out the courtyard. The food was awesome; I had the crab cakes and my husband had the mahi, both were extraordinary. The service was great--Annabel was very responsive and always had a smile. This was quite unexpected, as we live in Roanoke, but it is now one of my favorite restaurants in Roanoke.