“Good food, great service”
Review of Billy's

Billy's
Reserve with OpenTable
Billy's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 476 Restaurants in Roanoke
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Salem Ave.
London
“Good food, great service”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

An extensive menu, good food and excellent friendly service from Albert. Centrally located in downtown Roanoke.

Visited April 2014

Roanoke, Virginia
“Easter brunch”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Made a reservation here for Easter brunch after Hotel Roanoke couldn't accommodate us and no regrets!
Day of reservation we called and asked for an earlier time which they graciously accommodated.
We were seated in the wonderful courtyard (one of the best kept secrets in downtown Roanoke). The weather was perfect and the firepit was lit for ambiance.
We had our own bartender outside which provided prompt service.
Waitress was professional and speedy.
The brunch buffet was quite a spread. We enjoyed absolutely all of it, especially the prime rib carving station, crab cakes, jumbo shrimp cocktail, and huge selection of desserts.
Quite a lot cheaper than Hotel Roanoke's holiday brunch, this was better food with different/better ambiance.
Give it a try and you won't be disappointed. We look forward to the next holiday brunch.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank DR24018
Lynchburg, Virginia
“Nice Downtown Experience”
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

I brought my wife to Billy's for her Birthday and enjoyed a nice lunch with good professional service. We both ordered the strawberry salad, which was lacking in strawberries, but good. Especially the dressing!!! I added a crab cake, which I am a huge critical fan of, and I have to say it was awesome!!!!!!!! The atmosphere is a little dated, but overall, a nice downtown experience!! We will return for Dinner!!!!

• Visited April 2014
Richmond, Virginia
“Second visit as great as the first!”
Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

If you come to Roanoke, then one stop needs to be Billy's. The servers are first class! The food...hmmmm...will make you wonder why you ever bothered to cook for yourself! The black bean burger had little to no filler, they offer a variety of sides without saying that will be extra, so I had asparagus instead of fries! And, I NEVER EVER order dessert, but my attendant suggested I might like the lightness of the lemon cake, so I just had to try it. WOW! Thanks to Tiffany for that great suggestion. And by the way, Tiffany not only has class, but she makes you feel at home with her smile!

Roanoke, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dinner with friends”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I had the grilled Mahi Mahi and my date had the Prime Rib. He had to send it back because it was almost well done and then when he got a new one, it still wasn't cooked appropriately. The two of our dinner was over $100 with tip. However, we did have 2 mixed drinks too but in my opinion for the quality of the food, the cost was too expensive. Doubt that I will hurry back for dinner. Will possibly return for drinks.

• Visited March 2014