“excellent prime rib”
Review of Billy's

Billy's
Reserve with OpenTable
Billy's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 476 Restaurants in Roanoke
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Salem Ave.
Troy, MIchigan
“excellent prime rib”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Great prime rib, excellent value, nice location downtown Roanoke, Virginia. Not much to look at on the outside of the restaurant but we were pleasantly surprised by how lovely it was inside! All the food was great and so were the staff

• Visited September 2012

Daleville, Virginia
“Great atmosphere”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

This place was really cool, and the food was great, except for one thing. We had a pretty large group, and at my table there were 8 adults. The sides were brought out farm house style I believe is how it was listed; no matter what its called, the sides were brought out in one large bowl for everyone at that table to share; which is fine by me until you bring out a bowl of 10 pieces of asoaragus for 8 adults, and a the same with the mashed potatoes, there was enough in the bowl for about 4 people tops. The server did bring more upon our request, but not until AFTER we made the request. Other than that one thing I would strongly recommend this place.

Visited September 2012
Salem
“Delicious food, relaxed atmosphere”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We went for my birthday dinner. My husband and I both had filets cooked to perfection. (No small feat considering he likes his medium rare and I like my medium well.) Our daughter had the shrimp tacos and was thrilled with both the taste and portion. It was a wonderful meal in a relaxed environment. Service was just right, not too much or too little attention to our table. The price was very affordable for the quality. (One possible concern is the noise. I imagine it can be loud from from the bar later in the evening. We were in the back and it was quieter, but the tables were very close together. The ladies next to us were really enjoying their special drinks but it was all in fun.)

• Visited September 2012
Melbourne, Florida
“Exquisite”
Reviewed August 31, 2012 via mobile

After dining at Billy's I am at a loss for the appropriate words to describe my experience. I had many dishes and shared with many people. Crab cakes, grilled wings (with balsamic fig!), grilled oysters, mac n cheese, nachos, and 2 of their Kobe Wagyu burgers. Everything was perfect. I look forward to coming back to try the other dishes. If you are a Roanoke local or just visiting give Billy's a try, you will be more than pleased.

1 Thank dwalker297
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Pretty good food, great service.”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

We visit Roanoke annually, and had been monitoring the rehab of this building. We were so happy to see it was finally finished and the restaurant was open. We ate lunch there. The restaurant had been open about 2 months at the time, and they'd been doing lunch for about 2 weeks if I recall correctly. I had a BLT - pork belly, fried green tomato, lettuce, spicy mayo. It was delicious. The sweet potato fries were a good accompaniment but were little over done. My partner had a burger which looked good, he said it was average. They didn't have soups ready for lunch which was kind of disappointing. My guess is they are still getting into the swing of doing lunch service. We will definitely try it again.

• Visited July 2012