“Good food; unfriendly server”

Jersey Lily's Roadhouse Grill
Ranked #87 of 498 Restaurants in Roanoke
Cuisines: American
Description: tel.no. 001 - 540 342 08 26 - delicious food, very friendly service, highly recommended!!
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Ate at the new Jersey Lily's (the one in Salem) last night. Food was good and prices were very reasonable; however, the waitress was unfriendly to the point of being rude. Will probably be back, but if it happens again that will be the end of it. There are too many good restaurants in town to put up with service like that.

1  Thank robert e

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I ordered small fillet mignon. Mine medium well. His rare. Both were cooked correctly. Meat was both extremely lean AND tender. Tasty seasoning and sauce. Meal included a basket of freshly baked yeast rolls and house salad with crisp ingredients. I ordered french fries. He ordered baked sweet potato. Both were good. We happily cleaned our plates.

1  Thank CPThurber
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I took my wife here a couple of days after moving to Roanoke for a night out after the big move and I was not impressed at all with their food.I had to send my steak back 3 times in order for them to cook it right after I ordered it "medium well". The first time it was served to me it was so raw the meat was still "mooing". So I sent it back, the 2nd time it was brought to me it was still bloody so I had to send it back a 3rd time.My wife had ordered their Nachos and they did not even put the cheese on it they they had described on their menu so she had to send it back as well. After all that I had become very disenchanted with this place and could not wait to just go home. My wife said to me as we were leaving that we would never come back to this place again, and I had to agree.

2  Thank Virginian007
Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

I been there 2 times this last time I figured I would give it a second chance but I was let down again I ordered the ribeye steak it was plain and burned around edges and thin to!! The place is clean and they seat you quickly that's a plus

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I just drove by, noticed it and decided on my return from my chores I would stop and try out the restaurant. To my surprise the restaurant was neatly decorated and the food choices were abundant (however the sea food choices were limited, but who goes to a roadhouse grill to eat seafood!). Get THE BIG ONION...one of the BEST EVER!! The salad was very good and very fresh. I ordered the smallest rib-eye and it was delicious and cooked to perfection, but a little on the thin side....perhaps the bigger portions are thicker. My husband ate the coconut shrimp and he kept saying over and over again how good they were. They were cool and did not charge extra for substituted sides. The sweet tea was excellent. If you are a beer drinker, there were not many choices on draft except the usual, so don't go looking for a local craft beers. Overall a very nice meal at a very good price.

1  Thank Ricki M

Been to Jersey Lily's Roadhouse Grill? Share your experiences!