MainStay Suites Airport
$129
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

$93
$84
Sheraton.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

$90
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

$112
$103
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

$118
Curio.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

$91
$82
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

$93
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

Comfort Inn Roanoke Airport(Roanoke)(Great Value!)
$84
$90
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

$104
$87
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

All reviewsfull kitchenliving areafront deskvariety of cerealsseparate bedroomgreat hotelroom suitearriving latequiet at nightextended stayva tech graduationsmall kitchenfree shuttlestaff went out of their waythe hotel is pet friendlythe sofa bedthe breakfast area
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We found this hotel through the Choice Hotels site. We'd never used this brand before and were very pleased. The suite is set up for a long term stay, complete with a full sized fridge, dishwasher, dishes, sofa and recliner in the living area. The king size bed was very comfortable. The location is great, near many restaurants and the Valley View Mall. Access to I-581 is easy. Location is close to the airport and an easy drive to the downtown area or back to I-81.
The breakfast was excellent. There was hot sausage and eggs along with the usual fare of a waffles, cereals, sweet buns, bowl of fresh fruit, yogurt, etc. Staff was friendly and helpful. We would choose this hotel again for a Roanoke stay.

Room Tip: Our room was near the elevator and laundry but we had no problems with noise.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank HokiePoq
garyDLIvp, VP of Operations at MainStay Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

What a great description you provided of our rooms. I really don't have anything to add. Thank you so much for giving furture guests an idea of the accommodations we offer. Also, you know what they say...."location, location, location!" We have it all. Convenient to the airport, downtown, areas largest shopping mall, restaurants, and I-81.
We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the Roanoke Valley.
Gary Purvis
VP of Operations
Dominion Lodging, Inc.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Stayed here one night while driving the Blue Ridge Parkway. A little ways into town, but not too bad of a drive. I will echo the previous comment about GPS not finding the exact location, but a little common sense is all you need. The only thing keeping this from being a 5 star review is that both the blanket on the bed and the spare in the closet were both covered in hair-either weren't washed properly, or housekeeping is doing some major shedding. The front desk was very friendly when I asked for an extra blanket, but provided a much smaller one that didn't cover the bed.

I would still recommend this hotel, but would advise anyone staying here to check the blankets and sheets carefullly before climbing into bed.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Stayed in10 hotels whilst on holiday from UK. The front desk receptionist, Curtis, was one of the nicest staff members we met on our travels. Welcoming, friendly and helpful. Hotel was reasonably priced and clean. Booked for 1 night but following day, booked in for an additional night.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Front desk was funny and extreemly helpful. Great check in and check out. Room was spotless, rate was good, breakfast and WIFI included. I had a suite which was wonderful. Everytning was great for my one night stay. Would recomend it for sure.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Curtis,the front desk staff member was very friendly and helpful. She was a joy to see at the front desk. Ralph,the shuttle bus driver was friendly,and a excellent host. These two people were very professional. They made a bad day good. Bonnie-front desk staff was a pill to swallow. I received a call from her,regarding my room. She informed me that I did not need a room for 5 people and was changing my room. She informed me that the room I had booked was not the syste rate and she needed the rooms. I informed her that the rate on line for these rooms was for the syste rate. I had no problem exchanging the rooms if needed;however Bonnie did not approach the situation in a professional manner. Hotel need to change the menu for breakfast and update the room decor. Hotel was clean.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business