“They have the friendliest staff of any hotel!!!”

Courtyard Roanoke Airport
Ranked #19 of 40 Hotels in Roanoke
Reviewed January 22, 2011

I am a business traveler and I stay in Ronoake VA about once a month. This Courtyard has recently been renovated with newly decorated rooms, and the "new style" lobby. But what sets this place apart is the friendly and attentive staff. I know almost everyone by name, and am greeted by name. I feel like I am home when I am here. My friends in the restaurant will customize the standard menu for me and the service is friendly and genuinely caring. The hotel is in a quiet area, very close to the interestate and the airport and is a great value. Their sister property, the Extended Stay Marriott is right behind the Courtyard in case they are full, and I also reccomend that property.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed January 15, 2011

Everytime I stay at the Courtyard in Roanoke the staff makes me feel at home and very welcomed. I like the fact the remember me even if its been a few months since my last stay. The room is always perfect and they can't do enough.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 17, 2010

Just a quick one night stay for us and was pleasantly surprised what a nice hotel this is. We had a 2 queen room that was large and included a pull out sofa as well. The updated lobby and food area was great. Breakfast was cooked to order. Great hotel for business or family travel

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed September 27, 2010

I stay at the Marriott Courtyard in Roanoke VA once a month. They have made notes on the type of room and bed that I like. Once they see my name on their list of customers for that day, they ensure that I receive the correct typeof room and bed. Everyone makes an effort to know my name. Terry and her wonderful staff do everything that they can to make my "night out of town" as relaxing and comfortable as possible. I would give them an A+.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 26, 2010

Enjoyed the friendly check in staff and clean room. Manager greeting guests at breakfast was impressive.

Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 23, 2010

Acceptable Marriott property within easy access to interstate 81. Not much other than airport around the various hotels in the area.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 23, 2010

We have been pleased with virtually all of the Marriott properties we have stayed at in the past. This was definitely a disappointment. Although their website advertised it as having been "recently renovated,"it was undergoing major removations on the first floor. There appeared to be construction debris littering the hallways. Also advertised was a coin laundry (fortunately we didn't need it) but the drier was out of order. The room was comfortableand offered at a good price but this was not enough to encourage me to stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple